PDA

View Full Version : CURLE BADGERING DEMPSEY.

Jay1
23-12-2014, 04:44 PM
I hear CURLE is absolutely badgering DEMPSEY all the time to sign his contract.. I have that on very good contact at the club and I know he is being offered only 400 a week . Alright a lot of cash for a 17 year old. Carlisle got his agent up all the way from Bristol and then refused to speak with him ( not at all professional). Also young Dempsey has lost a bit of form recently mabye it is because Curle is at him all the time or is it he has found his level? Curle will not improve him as he cannot coach players let alone manage them.. Young Dempsey is in a dilemma.. Does he sign at 400 a week or does he let his contract run out and hope he hits a run of form to keep clubs interested? On his last 6 or so he looks like he is on a Sunday league outing with Maryport Monsters.

postmanpete
23-12-2014, 05:21 PM
Have you ever said anything positive about Carlisle United?

Springfield Quark
23-12-2014, 05:24 PM
Hearsay is not evidence.

Jay1
23-12-2014, 08:21 PM
Yes I have said positive things about Carlisle.. One thing is positive Mr CURLE is not the man to improve a team at the bottom of Division 4. I have watched People within Carlisle United mess around with players positions playing them out of position and effectively ruining their development. The previous 2 managers have done this to try and save there own careers. John Nixon has let it happen and now we have young players who don't know if CURLE who by the way ignores some players and does not even acknowledge them will give them another chance. These players should sue Carlisle United for playing then in a role that has mabye ruined some careers.. Look at Josh Todd (the most gifted youngster Carlisle have ever brought through the Academy ) where is he now. FOOTBALLING WISE IT IS HARD TO FIND THE POSITIVE AT PRESENT.. Don't you agree?

Jay1
23-12-2014, 08:27 PM
LET ME ASSURE YOU IT IS NOT HEAR SAY. There are people very close to power who would if they could show Mr CURLE the door.. He has lost the DRESSING ROOM, apart from the rubbish and mates he is bringing in on stupid loan deals... Remember how both predessors tried loan and mates players to rescue themselves..IT DOES NOT WORK MR NIXON DONT LET HIM DO IT, COACH WHAT WE HAVE

Springfield Quark
23-12-2014, 08:40 PM
If you have not been present at the time of these alleged Dempsey events it is hearsay.

Curle has not lost the dressing room. He knows that if he walks from the pitch and down the tunnel he will then not be far from it.

Nevermore666
23-12-2014, 10:07 PM
Badgering or rodgering?

Jay1
29-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Well there's a shout.. They say his old boy liked the Big bath down at Egremont Rugby League club in his day.

Piglet_Phoenix
30-12-2014, 01:02 AM
I quite like badgers, seriously under rated animals.

Also, if Curle is trying to get our promising young players to commit to the club, making the team successful.and furthering his own career...

I can't quite find a negative there.

There hasn't been talk of Turkish baths on here since Melbourne and Random used to flirt with each other while arranging to meet down James Street...

Jay1
30-12-2014, 02:19 PM
Welcome back Melbourne and Ramsey or Piglet and Griff !!!!

Now there's one to ponder.

griff
30-12-2014, 03:19 PM
Welcome back Melbourne and Ramsey or Piglet and Griff !!!!

Now there's one for me to **** over in my Carlisle hovel.

Knew it.

Jay1
30-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Easy Tiger ,make sure your laptop is closed you never know who's watching.

griff
30-12-2014, 05:50 PM
Not in the bath Jay; never in the bath.