PDA

View Full Version : Online ticketing - Bournemouth Game

ColinRUFC
02-01-2015, 09:31 AM
OK, so this is my first time trying to use the online ticket buying site. Getting "Sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot process that order".

Is it just me getting this / Does it always (or often) do it / Is it just generally 5H1T?

Wouldn't mind, but the person I'm buying for had a perfectly good opportunity to have a good old fashioned paper ticket bought for them before Christmas, didn't they Dewsbury1980Miller?

kevthemaltbymiller
02-01-2015, 09:38 AM
Hi Colin, normally ok when I use it (although I have had less success when trying with the Ipad) got my e-tickets for the Bournemouth game no problem.

redhouse
02-01-2015, 12:08 PM
[quote="ColinRUFC".

Is it just me getting this / Does it always (or often) do it / Is it just generally 5H1T?

Wouldn't mind, but the person I'm buying for had a perfectly good opportunity to have a good old fashioned paper ticket bought for them before Christmas, didn't they Dewsbury1980Miller?[/quote]

Not being funny but have you registered ? just that you said it was first time you had tried online

Not normally any problem for me but I do think they have been having problems with the website

When I booked mine for Bournemouth it got right to the end then just froze wasn't sure if it had taken my money or not didn't get email so I couldn't print off ticket had to phone shop it had worked so they sent my ticket by post

I found the chap at shop very helpful suggest you phone if still having problems or sho

redandgreen
02-01-2015, 02:53 PM
[quote="ColinRUFC".

Wouldn't mind, but the person I'm buying for had a perfectly good opportunity to have a good old fashioned paper ticket bought for them before Christmas, didn't they Dewsbury1980Miller?[/quote]

That Tewsbury Dim is a liability