PDA

View Full Version : ot Osbourne takes Tories to the right of Thatcher

walter10
02-01-2015, 11:05 AM
If the Cons get another term massive cuts will see public spending fall to its lowest level since the 1930's. It is bound to impact NHS and education.

It leaves Labour with clear ground in the political centre.

Is it an election loser?

millersrus
02-01-2015, 11:53 AM
If Massive cuts is the term for cutting out / stopping the waste and miss spending in the Nhs & wider benefits system, then bring on the cuts. Would also pull the rug out from under the feet of UKIP, no need to impose immigration controls at all. Huge numbers come to free load on the nanny state, along with our indigenous bunch who have no incentive to get off their backsides.
Help for those that need it.

howdydoo
02-01-2015, 12:16 PM
'Help for those that need it.'

Health:

Wouldn't that be a novel change. Using the vast amount of money ploughed into the health service for the people that are most deserving.

Nip into a walk in centre, at any time of the day and you'll see where the money goes.

On the dregs of society. As always.

Scandalous.

Education:

Let's put a brake on inbreds and breeding like rats. We take in a large proportion of scumbags from around the world and what do they do? Breed like rats.

A large proportion of these misfits turn up to be educated by the 'system'. What happens? All the money and effort goes into giving these kids a basic education. I say basic because that's all their upbringing can possibly support in 95% of cases.

All at the cost of educating the truly bright and industrious kids in society.

F00king brilliant innit?

Help for those that DESERVE it.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
02-01-2015, 12:48 PM
Any of the parties going to punish the corrupt bankers and stop the super rich avoiding tax??

Whichever of the main two that gets in will be making big cuts, they haven't even started properly yet. Why anyone votes for the main parties is beyond me. :? :?

Please take 5 minutes of your time to watch the video below.

Edit: link fixed. - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcy8uLjRHPM)

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
02-01-2015, 01:02 PM
A bent system that creates a loads of problems, then the victims of the bent system are the ones who are continuously punished and blamed by the power mad greedy, selfish loons that run things and folk fall for it.

F00king brilliant innit?

millersrus
02-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Yep, nothing has or will ever change, does it really matter who we vote for !

walter10
02-01-2015, 01:36 PM

I think it does. There is a massive difference between Labour and Tory. And god knows what will happen if Ukip get power. The key issues are whether we are in or out of the EU and public services.

Another term under Tories and this country will be unreckonisable.

howdydoo
02-01-2015, 02:03 PM
A bent system that creates a loads of problems, then the victims of the bent system are the ones who are continuously punished and blamed by the power mad greedy, selfish loons that run things and folk fall for it.

F00king brilliant innit?

'punished and blamed' = never worked, never will. Never contributed ... blame, blame, blame.

No doubt another bleeding heart who has never put in a penny.

Let's highlight one aspect of society that's dysfunctional to mask over another.

F00king brilliant innit? lol.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
02-01-2015, 02:26 PM

Nothing will change for the time being while ever we stick with this corrupt system and no if you vote for one of the main parties it won't make any real difference. There's no massive difference Walter inequality will continue to get worse, big cuts will happen, more and more things will be made private (private companies own stakes in things you'd never expect, do some research), PFI will continue to be used and education will remain the big mess that it is.
It could make a bit of a difference who you voted for if you voted independent/small party or the above and beyond party if they stand in your area, who are campaigning for a non of the above option on the ballot paper.

Now back to why I wrote 'Nothing will change for the time being' This is because the system we live by is not sustainable and will fail eventually, it would be far better to not

walter10
02-01-2015, 03:39 PM

Nothing will change for the time being while ever we stick with this corrupt system and no if you vote for one of the main parties it won't make any real difference. There's no massive difference Walter inequality will continue to get worse, big cuts will happen, more and more things will be made private (private companies own stakes in things you'd never expect, do some research), PFI will continue to be used and education will remain the big mess that it is.
It could make a bit of a difference who you voted for if you voted independent/small party or the above and beyond party if they stand in your area, who are campaigning for a non of the above option on the ballot paper.

Now back to why I wrote 'Nothing will change for the time being' This is because the system we live by is not sustainable

howdydoo
02-01-2015, 04:25 PM
You deserve a right Royal 'like' for that post Walt.

Bit of a silly question, all the same.;)

millmoorlane
02-01-2015, 05:04 PM

Now back to why I wrote 'Nothing will change for the time being' This is be

gm_gm
02-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Proportional representation Only serves those who spite, it's not a valid way of voting which is why we don't have it.

The NHS will never work ... It will always need more than it needs

walter10
02-01-2015, 05:30 PM
Millmoorlane - proportional representation. I think amanda means how we run the country not how we vote them in. Although given the 2 plus 2 parties whatever voting system is used wont change who we get.

Didnt we have a referendum on this? I voted against PR - am i stupid and uninformed and you clever?

And just to add the Tories have made a huge leap to the right.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
02-01-2015, 05:48 PM
Well that's stumped me Walt non of us crazy folk spouting off there's a better way ever give a answer to that question. We are good at pointing out the problems, but never give the solutions.

Wait a minute, yes we do, that's a myth what the media and Government want you to think. I suggest you try listening to what these people have to say rather than what the media told you they said.

First off pointing out the problem is part of the solution. The main problem is folk have been conned into thinking this is the only way and it cannot be changed or they fear the unknown. It should be obvious that there's many ways of doing things and should be obvious just how corrupt this way is as the evidence is overwhelming. If the education system was good it probably would be obvious. It's not just up to me is it, it's up to everyone, again I point to education, but a system where people actually got a proper say would be a start.

Right, some ideas.

Start doing as much as possible locally? Su

millavanilla
02-01-2015, 06:40 PM
When i was about 18 i had a mate who was so out of tune with everything in life...people had long hair, his was short..his dress sense was shocking..he was a total stick in the mud..over the years we lost touch..but a couple of months ago i was in meadowhall and met him again...apart from the wrinkles he was exactly the same..either couldnt be bothered to change, or frightened to...if we the voters dont change our votes for either of the two dinosaur parties, how can expect change ?

walter10
02-01-2015, 06:58 PM
Amanda. I hear loads on here of people slagging the system off and saying there is a different way (like Russell Brand / IBS / etc). But you never hear what these different ways are. So, with respect,it is just a question.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
02-01-2015, 07:09 PM
Amanda. I hear loads on here of people slagging the system off and saying there is a different way (like Russell Brand / IBS / etc). But you never hear what these different ways are. So, with respect,it is just a question.

Well Brand gives plenty of solutions if you watch his videos, The localisation idea is from him (not his idea though) and the folk he has on his show. My apologies, but the media do make this out to be the case when definitely isn't.

A link that explains things better than I could.

Anyone watch the video I posted above and have any thoughts on it? - view external link (http://www.feasta.org/documents/review2/douthwaite.htm)

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
02-01-2015, 08:08 PM
My idea that I had a while ago is as follows.
I thought of all the profits companies made such as the energy companies, then I thought of this profit benefiting the few far more than it benefits everyone else. So I thought why can't the Government own some of these companies, but unlike before keep out of the way and employ the kind of people we have running these companies now to make the huge profits that could be used for public services etc... The folk working for the Government in this why would be payed well, so the incentive would be there. Would require a competent Government though and probably after a revolution.

Don't know if this would work just an idea I had?

walter10
02-01-2015, 08:17 PM
I thought of all the profits companies made such as the energy companies, then I thought of this profit benefiting the few far more than it benefits everyone else. So I thought why can't the Government own some of these companies, but unlike before keep out of the way and employ the kind of people we have running these companies now to make the huge profits that could be used for public services etc... The folk working for the Government in this why would be payed well, so the incentive would be there. Would require a competent Government though and probably after a revolution.

Steady on amanda, you are in danger of upsetting the right wing Thatcherites with that.

But I largely agree. Extend that to the housing market and we may have a plan. You're suggesting a Britain pre Thatcher but without the unions.

We have become beh

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
02-01-2015, 08:27 PM
Posted this before and never got any replies, yet more proof of how corrupt things are if interested, both parties do similar things. Why do we let them get away with it?

Gove nicked our schools and handed them to his mates... - view external link (http://michaelrosenblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/gove-nicked-our-schools-and-handed-them.html)

walter10
02-01-2015, 08:39 PM

Well Brand gives plenty of solutions if you watch his videos, The localisation idea is from him (not his idea though) and the folk he has on his show. My apologies, but the media do make this out to be the case when definitely isn't.

A link that explains things better than I could.

Anyone watch the video I posted above and have any thoughts on it?[/quote]

Too much to read in one go. But what i have read is good. The first bit - isnt it more about supply and demand economics than a particular fault of globalisation?

walter10
02-01-2015, 09:03 PM
Posted this before and never got any replies, yet more proof of how corrupt things are if interested, both parties do similar things. Why do we let them get away with it?

Gove nicked our schools and handed them to his mates...

Both parties do not do similar things on education. This highlight another huge divide between Lab and Con. It is why we should not vote the Cons in for a second term.

gm_gm
02-01-2015, 09:39 PM

Gove nicked our schools and handed them to his mates...

Both parties do not do similar things on education. This highlight another huge divide between Lab and Con. It is why we should not vote the Cons in for a second term.[/quote]

I love your your puerile humour...lol

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
02-01-2015, 10:38 PM

Steady on amanda, you are in danger of upsetting the right wing Thatcherites with that.

But I largely agree. Extend that to the housing market and we may have a plan. You're suggesting a Britain pre Thatch

walter10
03-01-2015, 08:18 AM
Millmoorlane - do you think central government should be the body that is representative of local communities and individual people on local issues or should that be the role of local government (local authorities). I think people confuse the two and come up with the wrong answer.

Should you go to your MP if your bins haven't been collected or your councellor?

walter10
03-01-2015, 08:22 AM
Millmoorlane - how could the issue with UKIP have been sorted years ago? They want us out of Europe - what's the solution?