PDA

View Full Version : Returns & Departures as loan's end

bigrich
02-01-2015, 03:20 PM
Theres been a few departures and some returning players as a number of loan deals expire. - view external link (www.rotherhamunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/returns__departures_as_loans_end_850204/index.shtml)

mikemiller
02-01-2015, 04:48 PM
...and at other clubs...
Darren Bent - A. Villa to Derby C. loan to end of season, following end of loan spell at Brighton
Jaybo - Cheltenham to Northampton on loan

mikemiller
02-01-2015, 05:12 PM
According to Radio DeeDah just now, Ledesma was training with the Millers this morning, and may be returning to the NYS in the near future

DavidEdinburgh
02-01-2015, 05:44 PM
only bit of any interest to the team is:

"Steve Evans has also ruled out a return for striker Lucciano Becchio after his recovery from injury"

and not what I wanted to here for one... :blue: :blue: :blue:

Brin
02-01-2015, 06:20 PM

"Steve Evans has also ruled out a return for striker Lucciano Becchio after his recovery from injury"

Indeed...if anything that was probably the only bright point on the horizon
and now that's been announced then the gaffer really has to pull the rabbit out of the hat!

DavidEdinburgh
02-01-2015, 09:42 PM

Indeed...if anything that was probably the only bright point on the horizon
and now that's been announced then the gaffer really has to pull the rabbit out of the hat![/quote]

Having now listened to the full interview Brin, he does say we will strengthen the team. Assuming this time his priority is strikers (surely has to be) issue is then can we compete to actually land who he wants to bring in. Also with lessons learned on a few past failed attempts, especially May, I guess we won't hear until its a done deal... here's hoping he does indeed find a good one !! UTM.

pip_y
03-01-2015, 12:06 PM
John Swift to Swindon for rest of season. Bet he gets some game time there!