View Full Version : o/t Very funny post

kempo
02-01-2015, 04:20 PM
ridgeway kid
Reserve Team
Date: 8h ago
The return of Captain Kempo
Permalink Reply Quote Printer Friendly
In the last chapter our hero had left his old haunts to seek a new life in Banterland. Now he returns only to find the Shire has been taken over by a bunch of ex-pats aided and abetted by a few mental pygmies.

On arriving Captain K is barred entry by the Perigord Kid who reads out a list of trumped up charges; 'unwanted advertising, spamming, not keeping threads on topic and being a complete dick. Me and Cam rule here now, pal and if you don't like it I'll set my pygmies on you.' On cue the first dwarf arrives, pea-brain gramiller1959. 'Whose gone? I ain't missed no one and now I can just talk to myself without being ridiculed by clever people as a complete dimwit.' 'You tell him, gram,' chimes in gm-gm who in 10 years has only posted variants of 'I think the Tories are great.' 'Him and his mate Zilzal were too clever by half.' The only mystery i

gramiller1959
02-01-2015, 04:24 PM
another one of kempos multis :(

rileyev
02-01-2015, 04:56 PM
[quote="kempo"]ridgeway kid
Reserve Team
Date: 8h ago
The return of Captain Kempo
Permalink Reply Quote Printer Friendly
In the last chapter our hero had left his old haunts to seek a new life in Banterland. Now he returns only to find the Shire has been taken over by a bunch of ex-pats aided and abetted by a few mental pygmies.

On arriving Captain K is barred entry by the Perigord Kid who reads out a list of trumped up charges; 'unwanted advertising, spamming, not keeping threads on topic and being a complete dick. Me and Cam rule here now, pal and if you don't like it I'll set my pygmies on you.' On cue the first dwarf arrives, pea-brain gramiller1959. 'Whose gone? I ain't missed no one and now I can just talk to myself without being ridiculed by clever people as a complete dimwit.' 'You tell him, gram,' chimes in gm-gm who in 10 years has only posted variants of 'I think the Tories are great.' 'Him and his mate Zilzal we

walter10
02-01-2015, 05:03 PM
Funny post. But as for Exeter - what a shyster. It must be said.

redhouse
02-01-2015, 05:48 PM
Funniest thing is Kempo is now best buddies with Wendun ( not his real )

It won't be long before it hits the fan :D

frogmiller
02-01-2015, 05:54 PM
I spoke to Perigord and he doesn't want to be me any more. XD XD XD XD

millavanilla
02-01-2015, 06:03 PM
Kempo doesnt REALLY like the banter site, thats why he keeps coming back on here..simple deduction really...

bigrich
02-01-2015, 06:17 PM
bit strange, kempo used to moan about the quality of this place etc, but he now seems to want everybody to move over to banter..

how interesting..

rileyev
02-01-2015, 06:17 PM
The site is running with about half a dozen posters, posting regularly.

The mass exodus from here hasn't really happened.

There's no reason why people can't post on both boards and a few are doing.

Podd, S8 Miller are the only posters I can see who have chosen to specifically post just on there. That said Podd very rarely posted on here anymore anyway.

Anyway who cares, its just football and O/T stuff.

Not life or death is it.

Join, post and put your opinion across where ever you want. .

Its a free world, just post with respect and don't abuse people..

Harmony is key... B)

gm_gm
02-01-2015, 06:36 PM

Podd, S8 Miller are the only posters I can see who have chosen to specifically post just on there. That said Podd very rarely posted on here anymore anyway.

Not life or death is it.

Harmony is key... B)

Podd left after Thommo abused him, bit of an over reaction IMO

PerigordMiller
02-01-2015, 06:49 PM
I spoke to Perigord and he doesn't want to be me any more. XD XD XD XD

Which half of me was you ?

Like the Kid bit though :D

kempo
02-01-2015, 07:16 PM
bit strange, kempo used to moan about the quality of this place etc, but he now seems to want everybody to move over to banter..

how interesting..

Come and do a few more posts bigrich but please don't be so economical with the truth as in your maiden post.

You will be made to feel most welcome although you won't get your commission.

S8_Miller
02-01-2015, 07:22 PM

Not life or death is it.

Harmony is key... B)

Still read posts regular on here just not posting but that is entirely due to the appalling way the Mad folks have treated us users - the ******* thing was just the last straw of several incidents where they have taken us all for granted.

Take a look at the other board and try a few posts and you will soon appreciate just how antiquated the UI of th

BradfordFozzie
02-01-2015, 10:02 PM
I've registered on the other board and have a look from time to time but it's a bit like Sky and BT Sport...most people watch Sky!

millyTHEmiller
02-01-2015, 11:26 PM
r8 funny :/

kempo
03-01-2015, 09:06 AM
I've registered on the other board and have a look from time to time but it's a bit like Sky and BT Sport...most people watch Sky!

Welcome Bradford...try a post...nobody will abuse you and Exeter will not start a thread designed to encourage bullying of an individual poster.

Advertise MM on the site if you wish...we have no problem with that...constructive criticism is encouraged also.

frogmiller
03-01-2015, 11:51 AM

Welcome Bradford...try a post...nobody will abuse you and Exeter will not start a thread designed to encourage bullying of an individual poster.

Advertise MM on the site if you wish...we have no problem with that...constructive criticism is encouraged also.[/quote]

Miss, Miss, I've been kindly asked to stop doing something.
It's been pointed out to everyone what I've been doing and now that surely must be bullying.
Please tell them to stop Miss. In another playground I'm allowed to do what I want as there are very few people want to play with me.

My word I don't even know which playground I'm in now.

gramiller1959
03-01-2015, 12:02 PM

Advertise MM on the site if you wish...we have no problem with that...constructive criticism is encouraged also.[/quote]

Miss, Miss, I've been kindly asked to stop doing something.
It's been pointed out to everyone what I've been doing and now that surely must be bullying.
Please tell them to stop Miss. In another playground I'm allowed to do what I want as there are very few people want to play with me.

My word I don't even know which playground I'm in now.[/quote]

TEACHER TEACHER !!!!

funny how when its anyone else its "a very funny post" but when its