PDA

View Full Version : O/T Prince Andrew- sex claim denied...

Brin
02-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Surely not...

Buckingham Palace has denied "any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors" by Prince Andrew, after he wasd in US court papers.

A womand him in documents she filed in a Florida court over how prosecutors handled a case against financier Jeffrey Epstein.

She claims that between 1999 and 2002 she was forced by Epstein to have sex with the prince when she was a minor.

The woman says she was forced to have sexual relations with the prince in London, New York and on a private Caribbean island owned by Epstein.

Well I never...:O

Another attempted money grabbing opportunity...or is there anything in it?

One thing's for sure since the Jimmy Saville outing it appears no one's immune and have to prove their innocence these days...

1960smiller
02-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Bloody hell Brin be careful what you post about the royals,trip to the tower & not ( Blackpool) on the cards mate.

Brin
02-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Bloody hell Brin be careful what you post about the royals,trip to the tower & not ( Blackpool) on the cards mate.

I've merely carefully posted what others have...don't want old Maj knocking on mi door...;D

rileyev
02-01-2015, 06:26 PM
The Epstein case has been rolling for some time in the states.

Didn't know any Royals where involved though!! :O

gramiller1959
02-01-2015, 07:02 PM
the girl was 17 at the time, here ... she would have 3 kids a years worth of giros and a council house by now

thaimillerfan
03-01-2015, 06:20 AM
Innocent till proven
No ones free in Britain
You will always answer to someone
no matter who you are.

Deepmidwinter
04-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Quote: "I did not have sex with that girl"

Very reminiscent of President Clinton's "I did not have sexual intercourse with that woman".