PDA

View Full Version : Garbage!!

Wombwell_Miller
03-01-2015, 03:47 PM
Bournemouth are good, don't get me wrong, but they've made us look like a Sunday league team today. And for all the Revell haters out there...I hope you realise that when he's gone (to Barnsley) we've got the deadly duo of Clarke-Harris and Bowery to look forward to!! Neither of them look bothered, can't hold the ball up, mis-time runs and if anyone could take them off us now I'd snatch their hand off!!

ghost_of_dusty_m
03-01-2015, 05:39 PM
Amen to that

Derbymiller
03-01-2015, 05:59 PM
so we now judge young players on 1 game against the league leaders, brilliant.

BellBoy
03-01-2015, 06:06 PM
Bournemouth are the form team and league leaders in the Championship. They have an excellent young coach who has created their fluid style over the last 3 seasons. We should look at them as a team and a club as inspiration as to what can be achieved.
Yes, we were completely outplayed in the second half and defended far too deep, but these are the times we need to get behind the chairman, manager and players not just slag them off.

ghost_of_dusty_m
03-01-2015, 06:06 PM
Fair point on the jch derby, apologies, though I dont think hes ready for the starting 11 as an of the bench option this year hes not doing too bad.bowery though I just dont see the potential - cant hold the ball up, his touch isnt the best I hope he proves me wrong just csnt see it...

ghost_of_dusty_m
03-01-2015, 06:15 PM
And belboy in the ground at the game they have my total support and ill cheer them on till the final whistle even in games like today when 5-1 down I never leave early, never boo ... but...

this is a discussion forum, to discuss the game and chew the fat, share opinions, tactics, players, signings etc. So thats what we do...discus. be a pretty crap discussion board if every post said 'ts is great, evans can do it, come on lads we believe in you, you can do it' as your post implies we should

riccallmiller
03-01-2015, 06:31 PM
i dont Boo or leave but both clarke harris and Bowery looked slow and on many occasions Harris did not try to intercept 50/50 balls. I would have took him off after half a hour.

Wombwell_Miller
03-01-2015, 09:10 PM
I've seen Bowery and JCH play on more than one occasion and I'm afraid they just aren't good enough. They're probably both on 5K a week and at present are League 1 at best!! As there wasn't much else to watch in the last half hour I decided to keep my eyes glued to Bowery. Not that it was a difficult task as he moves about as quick as me. His anticipation is poor, his runs were poorly timed and he can't keep hold of the ball. But...the main thing with him that I've noticed before on several occasions is his overall work rate. It's extremely poor and I'm surprised with how Evans wants his team to work that Bowery has lasted this long.

Also...Derbyshire...for a former multi-million pound striker, earning a reported 7K a week, he doesn't inspire me with confidence that he's gonna hit the net anytime soon and I think today (if it's not been decided already) was the final straw and he will be offloaded this month.

Donald_Valley
03-01-2015, 09:16 PM
I hope we kept the receipt because I just can't see where we will be offloading Derbyshire to!

JCH for me looks like he has some potential. However, we should not have signed him. Spending the bulk of our kitty on a development opportunity when we need a goal scorer now was nothing short of negligent or desperate.