PDA

View Full Version : OT Nurse with Ebola

HerbieCobbler
03-01-2015, 05:09 PM
Sound like the nurse with elbows is now critically I'll and deteriorating. I sincerely hope the can help this woman.

How frightening that all that one on one medical attention in one of the best hospitals in Europe are struggling to save her.

Imagine if ebony takes hold and the hospitals have to look after lots of people.

As I say, hope she pulls through as she is technically a test case.

Scary stuff.

:blue:

gramiller1959
03-01-2015, 05:12 PM
ebony ?

there is no known cure mate, its as frightening as the plague of london, thatswhy they must stop it at source,

jolly_roger
03-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Starting with a strict quarantine system.

If these do gooders want to risk it then fine but they have to be stopped coming back to the UK until it's beyond doubt that they carry no risk.

millertop
03-01-2015, 05:26 PM
Nurse with Elbows? Ebony? Sorry but I'm howling here XD

She will get the best we offer in London so she has a fighting chance, depends if she is strong enough to fight.

rawmarshred
03-01-2015, 05:28 PM
If you purposely cross the road to join I a fight that has nothing to do with you don't complain to me if you get punched.

HerbieCobbler
03-01-2015, 05:30 PM
Jeez, last time I use predictive text on my phone 'elbows' & 'ebony'.

will give this posting up as a bad job.

jolly_roger
03-01-2015, 05:34 PM
It will only take one prat like this nurse to come back to the UK and start an infection and the "magnificent" UK NHS will be quickly swamped.

A few Africans might be saved but your own family, kids and grandkids will be dying a horrible death.

millertop
03-01-2015, 05:35 PM
Jeez, last time I use predictive text on my phone 'elbows' & 'ebony'.

will give this posting up as a bad job.

Should see some texts ive sent when I got a new phone, thought I'd learnt a new language XD

KerrAvon
03-01-2015, 05:48 PM
[quote="jolly_roger" UK NHS will be quickly swamped.

A few Africans might be saved but your own family, kids and grandkids will be dying a horrible death.[/quote]
You really are a mealy mouthed little r-sole aren't you, Jolly?

'one prat like her'? Personally, I think the country would be far better off with people with bravery and commitment rather than sad little keyboard warriors like yourself.

Happy New Year, everyone.