PDA

View Full Version : Bournemouth int league...

rolymiller
03-01-2015, 05:49 PM
...apparently only had haif a team out today...think I would take the point now for this un...

deMiller
03-01-2015, 05:52 PM
Going off tonights performance id take a 3-0 loss.;D

rolymiller
03-01-2015, 05:53 PM
You could very well be right if gd counts at the end of the season...

LRmiller
03-01-2015, 05:55 PM
We have Massacre II to look forward to in 2 weeks!

loyalmiller
03-01-2015, 05:55 PM
Said on Radio Sheffield they made 9 changes from their last league game. Oh good!

Lord only knows how many they're going to get with the first team!

Marlon
03-01-2015, 06:01 PM
My mate is a Bournmouth fan texted me when the teams were announced and he informed me that they made 9 changes from their last league game .
Well if their reserves can rip us apart like that I fear the worst for the 17th .
They showed us how to play the passing game at pace, all we do is go backwards or sideways by the time we get near the oppositions goal they've got everyone back .
I would love to have a player like their no 20 (Fraser) I thought he was terrific . Small,quick direct and strong I would swap him for Pringle any day of the week .
Once again Pringle had a mare , in my opinion he has not made the step up from Div 1 and we need to offload him soonest .

mikemiller
03-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Pringle was slow, and didn't look fit today. He was substituted, probably because after his booking, there was the danger that he would lunge in late and get sent off

sawmiller
03-01-2015, 06:08 PM
We'll need to pad up well when the first team rolls into town...how much to hire the Headingly scoreboard for one day?

BellBoy
03-01-2015, 06:09 PM
Keep the faith everyone. Still a long way to go this season:)

riccallmiller
03-01-2015, 06:24 PM
The passing game works for us when teams dont close us down like Bournemouth did today. We really missed Revell, i dont think Harris and Bowery would win a header if they were still playing. At least Derbyshire had a go.
Green looks limited at this level and pringle was miles, many miles off the pace.
we need to play Bournemouth with totally fresh legs. put 5 in midfield and hit Revell with the long ball all game. If we play the passing game we will lose by some margin.