PDA

View Full Version : Raynor on dee dar...

rolymiller
03-01-2015, 05:50 PM
...says some players have blown their chance now and will be going in the transfer window...to whom was he referring i wonder...

sawmiller
03-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Well. who's going to start the list?

1. Derbyshire

I'll lump on Bury whilst you complete the list

gwru
03-01-2015, 06:11 PM
Brindley just admit he's not good enough. Green it happens to all players he's well past his best. Pringle do him & club a favour get a decent bid in let him go. Derbyshire never do anything here.

Think this week need about 5 players in. Right back, midfield, 2 wide men & a striker.

frogmiller
03-01-2015, 06:24 PM
Brindley just admit he's not good enough. Green it happens to all players he's well past his best. Pringle do him & club a favour get a decent bid in let him go. Derbyshire never do anything here.

Think this week need about 5 players in. Right back, midfield, 2 wide men & a striker.

Maybe not but putting him out on loan and then playing him today will have made him more saleable.

On the other hand they've just given him a level to play at. Fail and you're out

niamh999
03-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Thought brindley had improved but today he looked lost but must be difficult coming back from loan and back in side against a top team albeit a second string mainly so ill reserve judgement

riccallmiller
03-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Bowery and Clarke Harris have to be the first two out on loan. Harris is an impact player, he did not win a ball all day. Green is playing on memory and Brindley cant play in a passing game on todays performance. we were static and poor against a cracking team.

millertop
04-01-2015, 08:08 AM
Typical of Evans to spit dummy out >:(

We haven't had an hammering in the league and won't but Evans needs to get his act together, yes maybe some players are not good enough or not ready just yet but who isn't good enough? Will it be the players that have been with us from last season or is it the players that just get thrown on the pitch when Evans panics and expects miracles from them :s

If you are going to get rid then make sure you do it right Evans.
When you have finished then get a settled team on the pitch >:(

tivoliman415783
04-01-2015, 08:49 AM
Don't fully agree on the settled team thing as players will always be in and out of form etc so need changing from time to time.

What we need is an agreed and settled way of playing. Bournemouth are a great example. They made 9 changes but every player coming in to the team knew the formation, way of playing and what was expected and they just slot in. We are no way near as good as them but the same thing needs to apply.

We can't be playing 4-2-3-1 one week (Huddersfield) then 4-4-2 with wingers the next (Blackpool) then 4-4-2 with no wingers (as we did yesterday) - and expect consistent performances - were just guessing because either we don't know what works best for us or we are more concerned with the opponents than ourselves.

If we are playing with 2 big strikers (jch/bowery) then surely we need to play with wide players that can beat a full back to supply the dangerous crosses.

For me, we don't have any wingers in the club that are good enough so we shouldn't be setting up in

gwru
04-01-2015, 10:39 AM
Thought Middlesbora were a good side but Bournemouth as a footballing side you won't see a better side this season. We made them look good but only good thing it wasn't in the league + if management didn't already know it showed us players that aren't good enough to take us forward. Not going to knock strikers cause there's nothing coming in from the wings, midfield but do think JCH would be better with Revell.

Forget about Brindley, can't defend. Lets test water see if we can get Tavernier back. Green, Pringle & Derbyshire can go. All fringe players can go apart from Newton & Rowe who we haven't seen. Loach, Bradley [end of season ], Broadfoot, Sadler, Hall, Brandy, Tidser & Milson can go + send Taylor back. Try and keep Wooton & James. I've prob' forgot some there's that many.

redandgreen
04-01-2015, 01:16 PM
i wonder what Rayner thought of yesterday's and last Sunday's substitutions, seeing as in both games we were even worse.
No good taking praise when substitutions work (eg Udders) and not commenting when they don't.

Unfortunately, i remain underwhelmed by Bowery. Appears lethargic, jumps for an imaginary ball every time and should have been off rather than Johnson Cooper-Clarke

leedsmiller
04-01-2015, 05:08 PM
Apparently the club has been speaking to all the players today about their futures. Interesting times...

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
04-01-2015, 05:28 PM
Apparently the club has been speaking to all the players today about their futures. Interesting times...

Thought that sounded a tad strange the way Raynor said it, was meant to be on Monday, brought forward to today because of the performance. I'm not surprised at all with the way Evans does things that players look as if they lack confidence and don't seem to be putting in the same effort as the previous seasons. They've looked at times like they fear making mistakes, which normally results in more mistakes. Must be hard getting up for games if you're unsure where your future lies?

ivor_b_hardy
04-01-2015, 05:47 PM
I know it's hard to take losing 1-5 in the cup at our own ground but we need to take stock of who we are and just how good (or bad) we really are.
A.F.C.Bournemouth are definitely bound for the Premiership if they carry on playing the good football that they're playing at present.
We, on the other hand are not good enough to be in the top half of the Championship but are good enough to fight off any worries regarding relegation from it.
I know it's easy to say, because we've all said it, but we just need someone who can stick the ball in the net.
Each and every game we're creating chances, but more often than not we're squandering them, while other teams are scoring most of theirs.
Yesterday was like playing a bottom half Premier side.
The Cherries have got some really good players, and they seem to gel with each other, whereas we look like we've never played together before.
Yesterday's result wasn't a "freak" result as far as A.F.C.Bournemouth's results go this season because they'v