PDA

View Full Version : Bournemouth 17th Jan Championship

ph100564
03-01-2015, 07:16 PM
Anyone else thinking what i'm thinking?
If Bournemouth can turn us over like they have today what might happen in the upcoming league fixture. Just look at some of their away results so far.
SE has been a fantastic gaffer but he needs to sort the team out once and for all or this one result today could be the defining moment of the season - we either kick on and progress by learning from the (many) mistakes made today OR we slip and slide into the bottom 3.
If that progression means losing some much loved players along the way to keep us in this league then i would suspect that many millers would be in favour of that.
Its now down to SE and his staff to make the right choices for the good of the club.
UTM.

FeFerFernRodney
03-01-2015, 07:57 PM
There are 2 weeks before we play Bournemouth at NYS That's plenty of time to make some new signings.

My advice to SE is make sure they are Brickies and build that brick wall between the goal posts,that might keep Bournemouth out.

Brin
03-01-2015, 08:19 PM
I think you've all been winding me up and someone contacted the BBC to put a false score up for me to read...

Come on tell me the truth...we're through to the next round aren't we?

Can see us turning the Cherries over in the league game...no problem ;D