PDA

View Full Version : time to reel ur necks in

caytonmiller
03-01-2015, 08:50 PM
its not all doom n gloom as most are predicting...
hes sht, shes sht. get rid. some are even calling for the tea lady to be sacked as even she was sht today???
get real folks. we were outplayed today (2nd half)by a team who have done it to better teams than us all season...

pre season they put 3 past swansea.
followed by 4 past huddersfield.
3 past cardiff. 3 past reading and 8 past brum.
follow that with 2 past west brom, 3 past brighton another 5 past cardiff and 6 past blackpool

keep ur chins up boys, its still great entertainment..

ow forgot to add. were 5 down 10 min before the game ended. dont hang about just to boo the payers off its embarrassing especially after the lads were outplayed not out worked

redhouse
03-01-2015, 08:54 PM
I thought the tea lady had a cracking game today :D

Agree with the Booing :(

Brin
03-01-2015, 08:58 PM

Heard she could have 'bagged' a couple and looked a little 'Strained'...

Told more than once to stop 'stirring' it before she came on and this was one 'cup' she wanted to forget...

Brin
03-01-2015, 08:58 PM
hes sht, shes sht. get rid. some are even calling for the tea lady to be sacked as even she was sht today???
get real folks. we were outplayed today (2nd half)by a team who have done it to better teams than us all season...

follow that with 2 past west brom, 3 past brighton another 5 past cardiff and 6 past blackpool

ow forgot to add. were 5 down 10 min before the game ended. dont hang about just to boo the payers off its embarrassing especially after the lads were outplayed not out worked

Cayton...thing is we're Real Madrid and this hurt...

tony260674
03-01-2015, 09:00 PM

With respect Cayton, if you don't think our boys were outworked today then you wasn't watching very closely.
Bournemouth work incredibly hard. Even at 4 goals up they were fighting for every ball and putting th

redhouse
03-01-2015, 09:00 PM

Heard she could have 'bagged' a couple and looked a little 'Strained'...

Told more than once to stop 'stirring' it before she came on and this was one 'cup' she wanted to forget...[/quote]

You just couldn't LEAVE it could you

Donald_Valley
03-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Some people remind me of those religious folk in the US who follow their leaders blindly irrespective of what they say or do.

Bournemouth were good yes but we were shocking.

We are struggling big time at the moment and there seems to be little or no strategy off the field other than random rhetoric from Evans about the new "style" etc. Loan players who the new "style" were built upon have come and gone. Our own players are not performing at the level required.

We are odds on for relegation at the moment. No point in looking back at past success or we will be back there before the weather changes,

Can Evans pull a rabbit out of the hat? Possibly, he's done it before but I'm worried.

millmoormagic
03-01-2015, 09:03 PM

Great post fella, obviously a decent fan, unlike loads on here just posting their hate, i don't mind folk criticising players but some of the comments have quite frankly bee ridiculous, they're not fans, should

caytonmiller
03-01-2015, 09:08 PM

Cayton...thing is we're Real Madrid and this hurt...[/quote]

talking of real madrid. think im right in saying there the only team in europe that has scored more goa

jolly_roger
03-01-2015, 09:13 PM
Yes I agree we should all stick our fingers in our ears and chant "la la la I'm not listening" which should do the trick.

Yes today we were beaten (easily) by the better team but before todays game we had won one game out of the last 12

Ignoring that and just depending on blind optimism doesn't seem a decent plan to me.

caytonmiller
03-01-2015, 09:14 PM
With respect Cayton, if you don't think our boys were outworked today then you wasn't watching very closely.

yes m8 i was watching very very closely. when you only have 41% possession in a game you have to work twice as hard to get the ball back. frustration happened when we gave it str back to them. so no im going to have to agree to disagree with you on the we/they out worked us/them

caytonmiller
03-01-2015, 09:18 PM
[quote="jolly_roger" which should do the trick.

Yes today we were beaten (easily) by the better team but before todays game we had won one game out of the last 12

Ignoring that and just depending on blind optimism doesn't seem a decent plan to me.[/quote]

ok m8 tell us your plan? you have already said get rid of evans/raynor. or implied there not good enough. Also most of the team is not good enough sooooo we have 27 days till transfer window closes whats the plan?

Donald_Valley
03-01-2015, 09:22 PM
What's your Cayton?

caytonmiller
03-01-2015, 09:26 PM
What's your Cayton?

not sure i understand the question

Donald_Valley
03-01-2015, 09:29 PM
Sorry was meant to say "what's yours (plan) Cayton"

DavidR__9
03-01-2015, 09:33 PM
I thought, after 20 minutes, they worked harder and with more determination. They were more committed to winning the ball. They drove past Green not just with greater pace, but with more power and honest to goodness guts. You didn't see a Bournemouth player lope aimlessly from centre of the pitch to wing, as Bowery did.

Bournemouth are a good side in top form, with a strong squad. They were vastly too good for a team that no doubt had some lingering doubts about its ability (shorn of two of its more creative players of recent weeks) to beat them. But they out fought us and were collectively more determined. And that's not really ok - especially at home.

tony260674
03-01-2015, 09:38 PM
I thought, after 20 minutes, they worked harder and with more determination. They were more committed to winning the ball. They drove past Green not just with greater pace, but with more power and honest to goodness guts. You didn't see a Bournemouth player lope aimlessly from centre of the pitch to wing, as Bowery did.

Bournemouth are a good side in top form, with a strong squad. They were vastly too good for a team that no doubt had some lingering doubts about its ability (shorn of two of its more creative players of recent weeks) to beat them. But they out fought us and were collectively more determined. And that's not really ok - especially at home.

Exactly David. I don't mind getting beaten by better sides and I would have probably even enjoyed Bourenmouth's performance had we given everything and fallen short but I thought we gave up far too easily.
I also think you have a good point in regards to players being asked to co

Brin
03-01-2015, 09:40 PM

Exactly David. I don't mind getting beaten by better sides and I would have probably even enjoyed Bourenmouth's performance had we given everything and fallen short but I thought we gave up far too easily.
I also think you have a go

caytonmiller
03-01-2015, 10:02 PM
[quote="Donald_Valley"[/quote]

with lawrance wooton and ledersma (excuse my spelling) we looked a far better team.

so starting from back if we retain the players mentioned below i would put wooton in the centre with arni. keep brindley at right back. yes brindley is raw but he will learn and he has bulked up a lot since he was behind tavernier in the pecking order. james at left back...

central midfield frecks with one from green or smallwood alongside..
right wing try for ledersma for season long loan +
loan/buy a new left winger, someone who likes to hug the touchline and take the man on..

upfront i would try to get lawrance back with derbyshire and JCH being retained...

players im moving on (sold or loan if possible) are
skarz steady league 1 player but weak link in this one.
milson. wast of wage. never getting a game.
broadfoot. tries 100% every game but he would have to give 150% to be

Donald_Valley
04-01-2015, 08:48 AM
[quote="caytonmiller"[/quote]

with lawrance wooton and ledersma (excuse my spelling) we looked a far better team.

so starting from back if we retain the players mentioned below i would put wooton in the centre with arni. keep brindley at right back. yes brindley is raw but he will learn and he has bulked up a lot since he was behind tavernier in the pecking order. james at left back...

central midfield frecks with one from green or smallwood alongside..
right wing try for ledersma for season long loan +
loan/buy a new left winger, someone who likes to hug the touchline and take the man on..

upfront i would try to get lawrance back with derbyshire and JCH being retained...

players im moving on (sold or loan if possible) are
skarz steady league 1 player but weak link in this one.
milson. wast of wage. never getting a game.
broadfoot. tries 100

millavanilla
04-01-2015, 09:33 PM
Has anybody thought about their wives nagging them ? Or husbands nagging wives? Just like managers boll**cing players? ?.ok they get paid good money..but you can fed up of somebody singing the same tune to you all the time...

the_idiotb_stardson
04-01-2015, 09:52 PM
That was the worst I have ever seen Morgan play.

millavanilla
04-01-2015, 10:53 PM
That was the worst I have ever seen Morgan play.

ha..i agree...its better fishing in iceland, im told...

1960smiller
05-01-2015, 08:34 AM
Cayton stop being in denial,If you can't see we are in big trouble with the next set of fixtures coming up.I worked all week payed my money & watch my team yes out played,I also watch highlights of BlythnSpartans,Dover,Gateshead,Southport who gave it a bloody good go,all had a game plan & it worked till they got tiered.pre season all this should have been sorted,no pace big factor in this league,did we sort it NO.Let our leading goal scorer go did we sort it NO.We fetch in **** loads of players again,most not good enough for lge1 never mind the championship.And I will answer your question before you ask,no we can't compete on wages,so what you do is scout 18 players to do a job,players that know their job.Stoke in the prem said right we can't compete in this league with our budget so they got a squad that new their job.Too much tinkering in our first season,who in their right mind changes style half way through a season & with somebody else's players who most have gone back.I hate to

millertop
05-01-2015, 08:48 AM
We got an hammering in the cup not the league, they won't hammer us in two weeks but we do need to step it up now and we will do.

1960smiller
05-01-2015, 09:28 AM
We got an hammering in the cup not the league, they won't hammer us in two weeks but we do need to step it up now and we will do.God I hope you are right mate but I think they want the league more than the Cup,they will play a full side & attacks us for 90mins.They have seen we are not a good side,they will go for the early goal & hope the flood gates open.Goods sides don't let you of the hook,they went to Blackpool & gave them a good hidden they kick you when you are down that's what makes them a very good side.

caytonmiller
05-01-2015, 03:11 PM
1960miller... Denial??? Are you having a laugh?? I stated we need two additional players to add to the team that went 6 games unbeaten. That would see the season out and keep us in this league. Where do you think the points we have on the board have come from? Has a magic fairy given them to us for free?? Grow some faith ballz and wait n see

1960smiller
05-01-2015, 03:20 PM
1960miller... Denial??? Are you having a laugh?? I stated we need two additional players to add to the team that went 6 games unbeaten. That would see the season out and keep us in this league. Where do you think the points we have on the board have come from? Has a magic fairy given them to us for free?? Grow some faith ballz and wait n seeThere you go again,6 games unbeaten,how many did we win,points make prizes and when stop taking 1 points instead of three like Blackpool twice then I will have the faith not red & white eyes.

DavidEdinburgh
05-01-2015, 03:31 PM
1960miller... Denial??? Are you having a laugh?? I stated we need two additional players to add to the team that went 6 games unbeaten. That would see the season out and keep us in this league. Where do you think the points we have on the board have come from? Has a magic fairy given them to us for free?? Grow some faith ballz and wait n seeThere you go again,6 games unbeaten,how many did we win,points make prizes and when stop taking 1 points instead of three like Blackpool twice then I will have the faith not red & white eyes.[/quote]

If you go to the matches all season, look at the stats all season, look at the scorelines... with the exception of only a few games

We are not conceeding too much,
We ARE creating chances,
WE HAVE NOT TAKEN OUR CHANCES!

There is a single problem which Evans has not addresed - WE NEED TWO NEW STRIKERS (+ Revs)

caytonmiller
05-01-2015, 05:13 PM
1960miller... Denial??? Are you having a laugh?? I stated we need two additional players to add to the team that went 6 games unbeaten. That would see the season out and keep us in this league. Where do you think the points we have on the board have come from? Has a magic fairy given them to us for free?? Grow some faith ballz and wait n seeThere you go again,6 games unbeaten,how many did we win,points make prizes and when stop taking 1 points instead of three like Blackpool twice then I will have the faith not red & white eyes.[/quote]

yeah m8 and it should have been 0 points vs wolves and we got 3 points soooo ur point is?