PDA

View Full Version : KENNY McLEAN ST MIRREN

theentertainer
03-01-2015, 11:00 PM
Go get him steve,Bottom of scots premiership at St Mirren look at his performances last few weeks inc his goal against Dundee!As a Scot you must have heard of this lad Stevie May cant lace his boots.This Lad is Talented and will go far get in now before its late.Check him out guys i have a scouting history as i have mentioned before and with success at several clubs.Our loss will be someone else gain,watch this space in fact watch this lad.

tony260674
03-01-2015, 11:05 PM
Go get him steve,Bottom of scots premiership at St Mirren look at his performances last few weeks inc his goal against Dundee!As a Scot you must have heard of this lad Stevie May cant lace his boots.This Lad is Talented and will go far get in now before its late.Check him out guys i have a scouting history as i have mentioned before and with success at several clubs.Our loss will be someone else gain,watch this space in fact watch this lad.

In talks with Fleetwood.

BigLadonOS
04-01-2015, 12:42 AM
Linky - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjP4LXISyyY)

redhouse
04-01-2015, 05:57 PM

I used to be in Cubs XD