PDA

View Full Version : Ive got a plan for big Steve

bogsdollox
04-01-2015, 12:34 PM
My biggest concern from yesterday's hammering is that that's our only team!!
What was most obvious yesterday,apart from the total lack of a game plan ,is that when we have Pringle,Green,Frecks and Smallwood in midfield we have absolutely no pace so they end up sitting back on the back four which is not too bad if you have two good pacey wing backs, which we dont so we look so awfully slow and clueless.
Having said all that if Derbyshire and James had put their chances away it would have been 4-5 and a cracking game albeit a defeat.
So what next - seems like the revolving door is going to turn again but unfortunately Evans and Raynor wont be in it !!Come on guys take a look in the mirror - is your ability to spot and sign a decent player so bloody obviously pathetic !!

block5upper
04-01-2015, 12:46 PM
Tavernier and Dicko spring to mind.

deMiller
04-01-2015, 02:16 PM

So do Hunt, Eaves, Hall, Brandy, Broadfoot, Sadler, Wordsworth, Wilson, Derbyshire, Wood, Odejayi, Shearer, Rooney, Turgott. The list goes on...

Along with a few others that were not too successful such as Ainsworth or Noble.

caytonmiller
04-01-2015, 02:33 PM

So do Hunt, Eaves, Hall, Brandy, Broadfoot, Sadler, Wordsworth, Wilson, Derbyshire, Wood, Odejayi, Shearer, Rooney, Turgott. The list goes on...

Along with a few others that were not too successful such as Ainsworth or Noble.[/quote]

you forgot to add collin arni skarz james wooton frecks, smallwood. ect ect ect we could go on for a long time with all the coming and going players...

would be good if someone made a list of all the signings evens has made and how many were good ones

gwru
04-01-2015, 03:20 PM
This season 2 who are good enough. Smallwood & JCH. If they stop Wooton [ as a centre back ] & James.

millavanilla
04-01-2015, 09:45 PM
Somebody said 57..thats since evans came..zippy, its all yours...

hillsborough miller
05-01-2015, 08:07 AM
I heard there was a board meeting yesterday. anybody got any sensible clues to the agenda

imm hoping its p45 for evans and sidekick

1960smiller
05-01-2015, 08:54 AM
Yes I have,get rid of Raynor & get some help?Get a coach that can see what we need.Its like the blind leading the blind just now,Let's get a load of players in again some might be ok.We have got Hartlepool now who we can pass the duff ones on to.

millersontour
05-01-2015, 09:01 AM
imm hoping its p45 for evans and sidekick[/quote]

IDIOT !!!!!

1960smiller
05-01-2015, 09:18 AM

IDIOT !!!!![/quote]Why IDIOT,truth hurts,dont go back in history & tell me in your own words What Raynor brings to the table.

LiverDamage
05-01-2015, 09:33 AM
Yes I have,get rid of Raynor & get some help?Get a coach that can see what we need.Its like the blind leading the blind just now,Let's get a load of players in again some might be ok.We have got Hartlepool now who we can pass the duff
ones on to.

Did anyone else notice how many coaches were warming up with Bournemouth saturday?,5,they were 5,thats probably one of the differences between the two clubs at the moment.

hillsborough miller
05-01-2015, 10:30 AM
yes tell me my post is idiotic

they have been found out big style tactically in the championship and like I have said before on other posts HIS MAN MANAGEMENT SKILLS ARE A DISGRACE YOU DO NOT BLAME PLAYERS IN THE MEDIA YOU TALK TO THEM PRIVATELY. THEY MAY NOT LIKE YOU BUT AT LESS THEY RESPECT YOU. NONE OF THE PLAYERS RESPECT HIM. I feel that they and some the players he has bought are not good enough to keep us up Evans must shop at poundland because thats his transfer policy gets loads of players on cheap and maybe we will get a bargain instead of been selective.

we will be lucky not to be in the bottom 3 by end of february with the matches we have coming up.

Slimchance
05-01-2015, 12:54 PM

they have been found out big style tactically in the championship and like I have said before on other posts HIS MAN MANAGEMENT SKILLS ARE A DISGRACE YOU DO NOT BLAME PLAYERS IN THE MEDIA YOU TALK TO THEM PRIVATELY. THEY MAY NOT LIKE YOU BUT AT LESS THEY RESPECT YOU. NONE OF THE PLAYERS RESPECT HIM. I feel that they and some the players he has bought are not good enough to keep us up Evans must shop at poundland because thats his transfer policy gets loads of players on cheap and maybe we will get a bargain instead of been selective.

we will be lucky not to be in the bottom 3 by end of february with the matches we have coming up.

And who would take over ??????

We would be on the manager merry go round again, oh what joy that was.

This league is a massive jump and Steve is adapting to it, on the budget available.

1960smiller
05-01-2015, 01:26 PM

And who would take over ??????

We would be on the manager merry go round again, oh what joy that was.

This league is a massive jump and Steve is adapting to it, on the budget available.[/quote]Thats WHY you plan,

hillsborough miller
05-01-2015, 01:32 PM
I think TS did have a plan and a budget and evans has blown it on mediocre players. yes we all have the ability of hindsight but this is the 3rd season he has done this and he has come unstuck this time and it will come back and hurt us

millyTHEmiller
05-01-2015, 01:49 PM
you have to laugh at some comments on here from clueless millers fans. evans had a budget...yes that's true, he brought in mediocre players...yes that's true. and why is that true???...because he had mediocre money to spend and mediocre wages to pay. I mean what the fluck is up with some Rotherham fans seriously??? its not as if we are getting smashed week in week out in the championship. we are going to the likes of derby,wigan,norwich and getting points or if not only getting beat by the odd goal. yes ok we got a tonking Saturday but who hasn't in this league, albeit by top of the league as well. p1sses me right off all these fans that now think cos we have a lovely new ground and are in the championship we should be tearing teams apart. absolutely fluckin clueless. if we stay in this league this year which was always going to be the aim then we will progress and learn from there. and im happy with evans and raynor to continue with that progress. after all they cant be that bad only

hillsborough miller
05-01-2015, 01:54 PM
in reply to your last post i have never like evans and as for chanting his nope im a rotherham united fan since i was 4 so thats 42 years managers come and go as as for mediocre budget he could in my opinion got one or two better players than his current crop and let me drop in those he bought and fell out with and send them off to bury while still paying their wages and its not just about the tonking i have been saying he is out of his depth since october

hillsborough miller
05-01-2015, 01:59 PM
ps if you want to see what evans is like go and watch the team train. if you already havent. its a disgrace how he treats the players not in his good books

millyTHEmiller
05-01-2015, 02:06 PM
in reply to your last post i have never like evans and as for chanting his nope im a rotherham united fan since i was 4 so thats 42 years managers come and go as as for mediocre budget he could in my opinion got one or two better players than his current crop and let me drop in those he bought and fell out with and send them off to bury while still paying their wages and its not just about the tonking i have been saying he is out of his depth since october
this is the problem...the better the player the higher the wages. its not rocket is it

1960smiller
05-01-2015, 02:59 PM
this is the problem...the better the player the higher the wages. its not rocket is it[/quote]Well milly I guess you are right in some ways,but what you don't do is waste it,Bowery is a C/F we paid 300,000,400,000 for him then play him on the wing what's that all about then.And this I will not get oldies that want a final pay day,Rod Fern,Johnny Quinn the likes of Kevin Philips would do me at this present moment.A

millyTHEmiller
05-01-2015, 03:34 PM
this is the problem...the better the player the higher the wages. its not rocket is it[/quote]Well milly I guess you are right in some ways,but what you don't do is waste it,Bowery is a C/F we paid 300,000,400,000 for him then play him on the wing what's that all about then.And this I will not get oldies that want a final pay day,Rod Fern,Johnny Quinn the likes of K

hillsborough miller
05-01-2015, 03:57 PM
correct my point is that evans has lost the plot tactically revs needs someone to play off and he needs crosses from both sides we have aright winger brandy and some posts on here get rid etc he has only played ten mins a sub at nys.

i dont expect us to be beating the top teams but our players are been coached by the clueless duo. its my opinion i watch the opposition managers as well during the game and you can see them laughing at our duo. I knew we would struggle in this league
yes our budget is modest and evans has wasted it hind sight is a wonderful thing
evans quoted im not getting this playetr cos it may upset the dressing room. which means he already has lost it and some players should be on more money than others do you think players at bournemouth watford derby are all on the same money are they eff.
evans has squandered the money ts has given him yes in hind sight some players have fallen by the wayside but what im saying is time and time again. WE ARE ROTHERHAM UNITED no

howdydoo
05-01-2015, 04:36 PM

IDIOT !!!!![/quote]

Judging by this thread IDIOTS would be more apt.

Is that you spouting your usual bile Dean?