PDA

View Full Version : SATURDAY RAYNOR EVANS ARE TO BLAME NOT THE PLAYERS

hillsborough miller
04-01-2015, 06:40 PM
My reasons for this are

1) in leagues 2 and 1 the players didn't like him but had grudging respect for him. he has now lost the respect of the players with his fantastic idea of and shame the players in public.

2) they have both been found out tactically in this league yes they have changed our style but now like the blades under weir as much penetration as an impotent monk

3) I acknowledge the promotions but look at the money he has wasted on the dross he has bought in all 3 leagues and his man management has done to other players.

I have heard we are after 5 players
we got brandy who has 10 mins on the pitch im sorry but he hasnt had a fair crack of whip he has chopped and changed the team so much at the beginning we have no cohesion the only players i would keep are collins arnie frecks pringle( played in his left wing) jch smallwood

so 5 players in the jan window are only going to players on loan as no team is going to let their proven players go at a price we can affor

deMiller
04-01-2015, 07:02 PM
I think Evans and Raynor are pretty poor tactically. They have made a few great signings (normally loan signings) but have made more poor signings.
Evans outing the players in public does grind my gears too.
At this moment in time id say Evans is more suited to League 1/League 2 football with the physical approach and in their face.
Championship is a lot different and has more elegant football and a lot more thinking behind it with player responsibilities and game plans ever more important.

The Bournmouth game showed the difference in managers as Howe worked out what to change at half time to get it sorted whilst Evans didnt have a clue.

Im not saying we should cut Evans but he does have to develop as a manager himself to cope.

riccallmiller
04-01-2015, 09:21 PM
We played ok in the first half until they started pressing us, which caused errors in our passing game. We missed Lawrence and his ability to link midfield with the striker and without Revell we have no way of holding the ball up. Both JCH and Bowery were very poor and this put massive pressure on the midfield who were down to 3 in the absence of Pringle who failed to show. They are a class outfit and we are not, however we were really on a bad day. Evans should have taken JCH off much earlier but i would not blame him for this gutless performance.

the_idiotb_stardson
04-01-2015, 09:26 PM
Does the gaffer need a new member on the coaching staff?

Someone who will dare to give him a different perspective: a tactician rather than a man motivator.

millavanilla
04-01-2015, 11:13 PM
I thought you was the next manager ibs ?

ida
04-01-2015, 11:21 PM
Brilliant! Send your advice to Mr Evans, it will help him no end.

hillsborough miller
05-01-2015, 07:24 AM
I forgot to add I am also sick of of hearing evans respecting the opposition team their manager chairman director etc etc.

START RESPECTING YOUR OWN PLAYERS TO WIN YOUR PLAYERS RESPECT BACK. GOBBING AT THEM FROM THE TOUCHLINE DOESNT WORK AND TELL RAYNOR TO KEEP HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKETS HE REMINDS ME OF MAGNUS PIKE THE BUFFOON.