PDA

View Full Version : Big revs

Millerboy08
05-01-2015, 03:07 PM
Hi all after yonks n yonks reading this forum I've finally signed up!
Guna try keep outa way of the arm chair millers making out more dribble spoken means bigger n better fan.
But that's another story. Grrrrrrr

I really hope revs isn't on the way out as some people are suggesting. Can't see any benefit comin out of loosing him and can't see it doing r steve any favours.
Although we could buy matty d some glasses so he can see n hopefully hit back of the net wi the transfer money. Other option is to keep revs n let matty boy clean his boots after each game.

1960smiller
05-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Welcome on board mate but this reads very much like a cheeks post,as the man risen from the mist,are in cheeks case,FOG?

Millerboy08
05-01-2015, 03:53 PM
Cheers mate but ya lost mi after ya welcome.

BradfordFozzie
05-01-2015, 04:07 PM
Welcome aboard Millerboy!

Don't you be winding the locals up will you!

A quick recap to keep you up to speed...

Apparently we have already been relegated after losing in the cup and Bournemouth are the new Real Madrid.

Over to you...:P

millyTHEmiller
05-01-2015, 04:14 PM
at least its a sensible poster that's joined. agree with your comments. I just cant understand why we aren't in the top 3 this season :?

millavanilla
05-01-2015, 05:32 PM
Cheers mate but ya lost mi after ya welcome.

And dont use the words fat or pies...weve all got to stand together... :)

themillerspitter
05-01-2015, 06:18 PM
Hope big revs is not goin, needs to get rid of a few players. Think big steveis running out of ideas, he is signing KIDS to compete with men and to many loan signings, needs to bust wage bill on a player if means its goin to get us goals n survive in championship, put matt derbyshire in under 8s to learn basics of kickin a ball !!!! UTM