PDA

View Full Version : On a different note...Brentford on Saturday...

Brin
05-01-2015, 07:58 PM
Looking at their last 3 games it shows:

Lost at home to 'Brighton' 2-0 in the cup...

Lost away at Wolves 2-1

Lost at home to Ipswich 4-2...

We are poor of late but are we playing them at the right time?

What 'massive' changes will the Gaffer put into place on Saturday?

Who's for the chop who we won't probably see in the side again?

Their leading goal scorer is on 10 so far with another one on 8 and one on 6...something that we lack...:s

Revs back in the squad? Who knows but surely he can't start with Bowery and JCH again...can he? As for Derbyshire...well I feel it's all but over for him and boy as he been a costly misfit! Just how many more chances does he want?

Again works permits me from attending again ...feels like I've not seen em play for an age...:blue:

As bad as what the drubbing by Bournemouth was...I'm looking forward to the league fixture in two weeks as I seriously don't think we will get turned over with another big loss like that...UTM!

wrinkly
05-01-2015, 08:23 PM
We really need to bounce back. Confidence must be rock bottom but a result at Brentford could put us back on track.

If we do come a cropper I reckon I'll give this board a rest for a while.

The feeding frenzy on here is bad enough now. A defeat on Saturday will only ramp it up a notch.

Casper64Frank
05-01-2015, 08:24 PM
I have a feeling we will win 1-0

A sneaky 1-0 like last season

Hopefully work permitting I will be able to make this one.

As for the Bournemouth game in a couple of weeks...tha nearly as big an optimist as me Brin XD

dalemiller
05-01-2015, 09:25 PM
Looking at last Saturdays result from another angle ...it might be the best thing that could have happened ... No I've not been drinking or taken anything or cracked up !!!

Think back a few weeks Bournemouth won 8-0 at Birmingham who at the time where in the bottom three since then they've turned their results around and are now sitting in mid-table, so hopefully Saturdays result is the kick up the backside our lot wanted and starting at Brentford we start climbing the table .

RedArrowMiller
09-01-2015, 12:37 PM
Bump...

We have a very important game tomorrow and the lads are boarding the bus ready to depart

Come on you Reds...

vespabri
09-01-2015, 12:43 PM
Stating the obvious here but the next 2 games are absolutely massive for us.

sawmiller
09-01-2015, 01:01 PM
Concerned another hammering may be on the cards tomorrow

RawmarshMiller
09-01-2015, 01:13 PM
My team (pure guesswork for tomorrow):-

Collin

Brindley Wootton Morgan James

Arnason Smallwood

Hammill Barmby Ward

Derbyshire

I know I am going to get pelters for the selection of Derbyshire, just think he needs to be given one game and basically told, score or you are off. I think Arnie would offer more in the middle than Green (who looks very tired) at present and Frecks is a little out of sorts.

No idea what the big man will do though.

Would guess Wootton at RB, with usual defenders and Green in the middle.

Brin
09-01-2015, 03:01 PM
RE derbyshire..' just think he needs to be given one game and basically told, score or you are off'

Exactly how many more times is he going to be told this though?

Thing is if he bags the winner tomorrow to some all will be forgotten about his howlers and damn easy chances he's missed...the one on the last outing has to be the miss of all leagues this season...

bigburns
09-01-2015, 03:06 PM
Lot of teams (sort of) around us playing each other:

- Birmingham v Wigan
- Blackpool v Millwall
- Bolton v Leeds
- Charlton v Brighton

gwru
09-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Ward nothing that he's signed.
We could go 3-5-2

Collin;