PDA

View Full Version : PRINGLE

tongmeister
06-01-2015, 08:46 AM
I was told last night that Preston are very keen on taking him. Has anyone else heard this ? There are so many rumours about at present. I met a Preston fan on holiday last year and he felt Prings performances in the the play offs were the best individulal performances against PNE last season. They clearly rate him. Prings is another who appears to have lost his mojo

millertop
06-01-2015, 09:11 AM
We get this every time the window opens, I'm sure ONE day it will be true :s

Hollie42
06-01-2015, 11:37 AM
Not quick enough for championship, club should sell if the right money is offered.

NorthEssexMiller
06-01-2015, 02:59 PM
works his knackers off, best left foot in the country

id be wanting big bucks tbh

Mistermiller
06-01-2015, 03:59 PM
He will be off and it will be to a London club,talks already going on and it's not just speculation trust in me [!]128563;

Brin
06-01-2015, 06:02 PM
Pringle to Preston garner to us ... Fair swap

Marlon
06-01-2015, 06:07 PM
That Brin is just to good to be true !!

ghost_of_dusty_m
06-01-2015, 06:35 PM
Even tho hes injured garner still has the same pace...

wont be preston.

I dont mind selling pringle and revs as long as we have someone better lined up PERMANENT. wont be happy if we sell 4 and bring in 4 loans - wont look pretty if they get recalled...

crashbang
06-01-2015, 07:46 PM
Top ambassador for the club.

BigLadonOS
06-01-2015, 08:44 PM
Fantastic player and one we really need to keep a hold of.

Nedstarks_son
06-01-2015, 08:54 PM
If we replace Revs with a similar built player (and I'm sure we will) who has more ability heading the ball while facing the goal Pringle surely can't be allowed to leave. His left foot crosses in open play and set pieces are second to none at times.

MarkThomas
06-01-2015, 09:09 PM
To get the best out of Pringle you have to get him on his left foot in positions to cross the ball or take set pieces. In a tight season such as this, where the league table at halfway indicates a relegation battle, I think in terms of whether a player gives us a chance of accumulating some points
rather than any question of when his Contract expires. Pringle scored the winner at Millwall, effectively scored v Fulham and has made valuable assists. I would keep him. He will come good again and over 22 games will make a valuable contribution. I think he is off form and his confidence is down. We need to keep a strong nucleus of the team which got us up - even if they don't feature every game - retaining the spirit will be very, very important when it gets tougher, as it will.

Nedstarks_son
06-01-2015, 10:21 PM
Spirit is key to keeping us up if we are losing Revs the team spirit in the camp is surely going to take a knock for me it seems that Pringle is the second most looked to player after Alex. Keeping Ben has to be a must I would much rather keep a team player like Pringle than bring in a selfish shoot from 50 yards out for himself Ledesma.