PDA

View Full Version : Strange how Steve has been quiet after Saturdays loss

Marlon
07-01-2015, 08:36 AM
It seems strange to me that we have heard nothing at all from Steve since the Bournmouth game . Normally he's not shy at voicing his opinions and telling us what he's gonna to do to get us to improve .
But this week nothing just seems out of character to me . Thoughts ????

djsld
07-01-2015, 08:54 AM
It seems strange to me that we have heard nothing at all from Steve since the Bournmouth game . Normally he's not shy at voicing his opinions and telling us what he's gonna to do to get us to improve .
But this week nothing just seems out of character to me . Thoughts ????

Maybe putting irons in the fire or throwing bombs into camps...

Could it be he has someone lined up and is keeping shtum until the deals are done?

UTM
in Steve we trust.

TimeforAle
07-01-2015, 09:15 AM
Something is brewing I reckon

BradfordFozzie
07-01-2015, 09:20 AM
Apparently he's misplaced his "We battered them for 85 minutes" speech. He's got all the staff scouring the NYS ready for next Saturday where hopefully normal service will be resumed...

DavidR__9
07-01-2015, 09:22 AM
Raynor usually does the post match interviews in games where Evans is probably so cross he'd say something he'd regret (e.g. after Bowery got sent off v Middlesborough). I expect (given the look on his face during most of the second half) Evans was absolutely fuming on Saturday, so that's why Raynor did that interview.

This week, if he's trying to do training and negotiate half a dozen transfers (in and out) he'll be manically busy, especially if he wants new faces in for the weekend. He might also (given what he thought happened when he talked about the May transfer) be avoiding talking to the press at all.