PDA

View Full Version : Minibus to Charlton

TimeforAle
07-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Let me know if you are interested asap - 25 each 9am from town.

Cheers

the_idiotb_stardson
07-01-2015, 10:37 AM
If I go will i get picked on and bullied?

TimeforAle
07-01-2015, 11:24 AM
If I go will i get picked on and bullied?

Only if you get off on that - we aim to keep everyone happy!! ;-)

Littlest_Hobo
07-01-2015, 11:35 AM
Would you come down A1 Paul ? - Not a million miles out of your way, but dependant on train fares and who else is at home in London that weekend (in terms of whether I can travel with other Peterborough based fans I know) I need a plan B. Don't reserve me a seat or anything just keeping options open.

TimeforAle
07-01-2015, 02:07 PM
Would you come down A1 Paul ? - Not a million miles out of your way, but dependant on train fares and who else is at home in London that weekend (in terms of whether I can travel with other Peterborough based fans I know) I need a plan B. Don't reserve me a seat or anything just keeping options open.

We probably would do mate - same driver that took us to Millwall and he went that way then to avoid continued problems on M1.

Have a look at it and I'll text you over next couple of days.

Stable visit at Newlands the following Saturday too (Ipswich at home) then Warwick races after! ;-)

RicoMiller
08-01-2015, 08:03 AM

Cheers

Hi TFA, I'm looking for two places on a coach to Charlton if you still have any left?

I can meet you in town pre Bournemouth match to pay if suitable?

Cheers.

TimeforAle
08-01-2015, 08:33 AM

Cheers

Hi TFA, I'm looking for two places on a coach to Charlton if you still have any left?

I can meet you in town pre Bournemouth match to pay if suitable?

Cheers.[/quote]

Yes that's fine mate, I will put you down for 2 seats. Don't think I am going to the Bournemouth game but can have one of my runners meet you! ;-)

Are you on Facebook, we have a travel group on there so you can put faces tos - just add me if you are, Paul Delaney.

RicoMiller
08-01-2015, 10:37 AM
That's great, cheers.

Is the bus picking up in town?

I'm not on facebook, but my brother Mark who's the second person is. I will get him to join tonight and make arrangements for payment.

Rich.

TimeforAle
08-01-2015, 11:29 AM
That's great, cheers.

Is the bus picking up in town?

I'm not on facebook, but my brother Mark who's the second person is. I will get him to join tonight and make arrangements for payment.

Rich.

Sorted mate, your brother has found me. I will add him to the group later, just at work now.

Yes it will be leave from town, outside The Bridge Inn, but not spoken to landlord yet as to whether he will want to open up.

TimeforAle
09-01-2015, 08:42 AM
Bump...

TimeforAle
12-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Couple of seats left on this if anyone is interested.

TimeforAle
19-01-2015, 10:02 AM
Bump...still got places left!??