PDA

View Full Version : Where's Evans ?

elvisisamiller
07-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Since the Bournemouth game and now this with Revell Mr Evans seems to have vanished , it would be nice if him to let the fans know what is going off regarding incomings (when does he expect some to come in ) and other outgoings even if he doesn't the players at least give us an indication of what type of players we are going for and will they be here by the Brentford game .

GingaMilla
07-01-2015, 02:39 PM
Don't really hear from him anyway until Thursdays which is press day or after the match on Saturdays.

ColinRUFC
07-01-2015, 02:44 PM
Probably busy. 20 players don't sign themselves, you know.

Miller67
07-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Just been in touch with Steve and he's going to give you a bell later with an update ;D

Millerboy08
07-01-2015, 05:03 PM
Food coma

Casper64Frank
07-01-2015, 05:08 PM
Why bother where he is.Let him and his staff quietly get on with what they get paid for.
When we sign anyone we will find out soon enough rather than relying on Fakebook,Tw@tter and other rumours.

Millerboy08
07-01-2015, 05:20 PM
It's called interest

crashbang
07-01-2015, 05:34 PM
When he says something and it doesn't pan out. You ask for him to keep his gob shut.
So he has listned to your requests.

Galant
07-01-2015, 05:41 PM
He's down the chippy where he met someone who swears he's Elvis.
Elvis asked him who is he signing and Stevie said I will post a list of all my targets on the web site tomorrow so that all the other managers can see who I am after cos that worked really well with the signing of Stevie May. I will also post a list of those I am trying to offload cos that has always done wonders for morale. Then I am going to contact that fake Elvis the miller and ask him if he has got anymore genius ideas.
It's all true - saw it on tw.tter and confirmed on fakebook.

DavidEdinburgh
07-01-2015, 05:47 PM
It's called interest

Exactly,

I get that we don't want to say something too early and repeat the Stevie May mistakes, but
just something like "Evans confirms Revs is on his way to Cardiff, which saddens us all but we decided was best for both club and player, but rest assured we are working on bringing in exciting replacements to take us forward and we will update everyone as soon as we sign any and all of them..." would do.

Hearing only that we are selling a favourite player and otherwise silence is hardly building confidence.

leedsmiller
07-01-2015, 05:53 PM
It's called interest

Exactly,

I get that we don't want to say something too early and repeat the Stevie May mistakes, but
just something like "Evans confirms Revs is on his way to Cardiff, which saddens us all but we decided was best for both club and player, but rest assured we are working on bringing in exciting replacements to take us forward and we will update everyone as soon as we sign any and all of them..." would do.

Hearing only that we are selling a favourite player and otherwise silence is hardly building confidence.[/quote]

Agreed, don't know why I bother with Millers Player, Latest News is still Raynor's post-Bournemouth interview.

Millerboy08
07-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Thinking exactly same Reyt waste of time atm

Donald_Valley
07-01-2015, 06:28 PM
He's signing a striker. Great smoke screen being out up about Eion Doyle btw.

Archiemiller
07-01-2015, 06:33 PM
In saturdays Yorkshire Post SE said "we have targeted some BIG players";) who could they be i wonder...Hanson at Bratfud,Zigic at Brum,or maybe Peter Crouch at Stoke,cant get much BIGGER than them 3.XD XD XD

redhouse
07-01-2015, 06:45 PM
[quote="Archiemiller";) who could they be i wonder...Hanson at Bratfud,Zigic at Brum,or maybe Peter Crouch at Stoke,cant get much BIGGER than them 3.XD XD XD[/quote]

Akinfenwa ? He's quite big XD

Casper64Frank
07-01-2015, 08:06 PM
It's called interest

We are all interested...just don't want another saga like the Stevie May one we had recently.

I will ask Big Steve who we are signing next time I see him. I`m sure he wont mind telling everyone once the deals are done until then just keep interested.

UTM.