PDA

View Full Version : I Am Working On A New System Of Applied In Game Football

FellowTraveler
07-01-2015, 03:29 PM
Management.

I will be sharing it here first with the readers of CUFC online MB and CC-ing it all to the club - ***for their eyes only.

I have high hopes, if this system is properly implemented the fortunes of Carlisle United should rapidly and dramatically be improved.

!!! Nothing herein is to be confused with the publication, “The Book”, that being shown around and quoted by OFRC on that other unmentionable Johnny-come-lately copycat CUFC website!!!

This system is a 4 part syntheses of >>>

1) Football-metrics = a statistical analysis of situational probabilities founded in and supported by both existing historical empirical data and real-time in-game developing data.

All of this will be collated and prioritized into an instantaneously usable dynamic probability chart of game situations.

This will used for creating predictions that will be passed on to our players - directing them to their what will be their correct (best) positions on the pitch* during the match to ach

Piglet_Phoenix
07-01-2015, 04:15 PM
Urm...

Do we not already have Opta stats that show all this?

FellowTraveler
07-01-2015, 05:36 PM
Piggie: Per normal, you are not expanding your mind here.

No CUFC does not have this level of statistical input - yet. How could it?

And you have not heard or let alone seen the 3 last parts of this total football management syntheses system.

Be patient.

Please, reserve your MB & CUFC typical sniping, on just about everything, until all has been made clear.

And it will be made clear.

After all, "Clarity" is what this management system is all about.

Piglet_Phoenix
07-01-2015, 10:42 PM
How can you expand upon omniscience?

griff
08-01-2015, 09:07 AM
FT, any system implemented will have to rely for its success upon the ability of the players to understand it and carry it through.

There's a BIG obstacle, right there.