PDA

View Full Version : If/when Revs departs

RawmarshMiller
07-01-2015, 04:16 PM
I really hope that isn't going to be Agard version 2, where we have no clear target to replace the outgoing Revs lined up already.

We cannot be scratching around at the end of January with just JCH, Bowery & Derbyshire as our striking options.

Unless we are going to give young Jerry Yates a go?

hillsborough miller
07-01-2015, 04:20 PM
yep it probably will be
i cant belive paul douglas has sanctioned him going without a replacement signed. unless revs wanted to go

are you suggesting evans plays some onje from the academy. not in million years
walker gone rose gone rowe on loan

Millerboy08
07-01-2015, 04:58 PM
Imo,Evans and the team have taken a gamble letting him go with out a replacement in order to give us a little bit more cash in the kitty and try to contend wi the big boys on a number of players Doyle being the main one.
I couldn't Careless if Barry chuckle put pen to paper as long as he can hit the net regularly.

rodcurrie
07-01-2015, 05:13 PM
I really hope that isn't going to be Agard version 2, where we have no clear target to replace the outgoing Revs lined up already.

We cannot be scratching around at the end of January with just JCH, Bowery & Derbyshire as our striking options.

Unless we are going to give young Jerry Yates a go?strong rumours on our board that the BLADES and rovrum have offered 750k and we've offered higdon as well and rovrum have offered derbyshire,other clubs interested also. UTB

Millerboy08
07-01-2015, 05:32 PM
Dats dee sheff utd lot out of running then hahahahaha

Casper64Frank
07-01-2015, 08:13 PM

Unless we are going to give young Jerry Yates a go?strong rumours on our board that the BLADES and rovrum have offered 750k and we've offered higdon as well and rovrum have offered derbyshire,other clubs interested also. UTB[/quote]

XD XD XD We all know Chezzy will sell to the highest bidder it`s just another way of bumping the price up.
Why not give Yates a bit of game time?
UTM.

deMiller
07-01-2015, 09:46 PM

Unless we are going to give young Jerry Yates a go?strong rumours on our board that the BLADES and rovrum have offered 750k and we've offered higdon as well and rovrum have offered derbyshire,other clubs interested also. UTB[/quote]

XD XD XD We all know Chezzy will sell to the highest bidder it`s just another way of bumping the price up.
Why not give Yates a bit of game time?
UTM.[/quote]

Yates didnt even come on for 5 minutes when we were been mauled by Bournmouth so I cant see him making an appearance any time soon.