PDA

View Full Version : Lewis MacLeod

sawmiller
07-01-2015, 08:33 PM
Rangers midfielder mentioned on here before - signed by Brentford

Brin
07-01-2015, 08:42 PM
Another one not afraid to splash out...thing is TS is very prudent and I admire him for that...what's the point of going to a bank and say loan us 10 million against the ground only to bring big players in only for it to go pear shaped...what a waste that would be and then the club wouldn't be in the black...

A massive gamble in my eyes and that's how the likes of Weds have operated in the past years just paying off the interest month on month on the cheap and getting saddled with debt and very luckily having it written off by the Co-op...I think in todays banking circles that wouldn't happen again...

Casper64Frank
07-01-2015, 08:48 PM
Think he was signed on an undisclosed fee but not sure.
As Rangers are in financial trouble again Brentford may have got a bargain only time will tell.
Do believe he is a midfielder.

CrackersATM
07-01-2015, 09:03 PM
Another one not afraid to splash out...thing is TS is very prudent and I admire him for that...what's the point of going to a bank and say loan us 10 million against the ground only to bring big players in only for it to go pear shaped...what a waste that would be and then the club wouldn't be in the black...

A massive gamble in my eyes and that's how the likes of Weds have operated in the past years just paying off the interest month on month on the cheap and getting saddled with debt and very luckily having it written off by the Co-op...I think in todays banking circles that wouldn't happen again...

Brin on the subject of Wednesday. I was reading that Mandaric is on the verge of selling them again. The article said he bought the club for a pound on the agreement he'd pay all the debts off. Wednesday currently lose 6 million per season. To put that into perspective thats 112K per week. Thats after their slice of TV money and 20,000