PDA

View Full Version : Thought this site was about football?.

stonewaller
08-01-2015, 03:29 AM
Do we really need to have a video on here showing a French policeman being murdered in cold blood?.
Yes, there is a warning preceeding the video, but if you want to view this, go look on youtube, surely a football forum is not the place to have a video of murder.
Thought the mods would have taken it down as a mark of respect and decency to the victims of the French atrocity.

millertop
08-01-2015, 07:58 AM
yes you do have a point about the video

Stewmill
08-01-2015, 11:28 AM
Fully agree.This message board has been polluted by "wanabee politicians" .The" deluded" think, if they quote what they read in the Guardian on here,it's nothing but the truth.I'm afraid that is not the case.Please stay off this football message board and go and annoy another site.

John2
08-01-2015, 12:23 PM
[quote="Stewmill" think, if they quote what they read in the Guardian on here,it's nothing but the truth.[/quote]

I've not seen the post with the video. Who posted it, and what about them made you draw the conclusion that they are a Guardian reader?

the_idiotb_stardson
08-01-2015, 12:32 PM
The irony is the "The Guardian Reader" was Crash!

fivetide
08-01-2015, 12:36 PM
I've not seen the post with the video. Who posted it, and what about them made you draw the conclusion that they are a Guardian reader?

It is the first post of the france thread so not only are you spectacularly failing to get the point (as usual) you are now admitting

1. You haven't read it properly
2. You don't have the first idea what you are on about.

Blimey.

John2
08-01-2015, 12:58 PM
It is the first post of the france thread so not only are you spectacularly failing to get the point (as usual) you are now admitting

1. You haven't read it properly
2. You don't have the first idea what you are on about.

Blimey.

3. I hadn't clicked the link and as the France thread rambled on forgot how it started.

fivetide
08-01-2015, 01:06 PM
3. I hadn't clicked the link and as the France thread rambled on forgot how it started.

I haven't clicked it either. I have no need to see that and have a good idea of what it shows already from reading the reports.

I did know how the thread started though that was all.