PDA

View Full Version : Great player

theentertainer
08-01-2015, 08:09 PM
According to Advertiser Steve Evans says our new loan player is a Great Player,i Think it would be best if he described him as a very promising young talent.Young Barmbys dad Nick played for England and even though a Good player was not Great.
We know Great players when we see them,Messi,Ronaldo,Pele etc.
We see great goals off average players Revell and seen many Great goals at millmoor and nys but Great players in a Rotherham Shirt not seen one yet.
Pressure on already this Great Player!

dell1525
08-01-2015, 08:50 PM
According to Advertiser Steve Evans says our new loan player is a Great Player,i Think it would be best if he described him as a very promising young talent.Young Barmbys dad Nick played for England and even though a Good player was not Great.
We know Great players when we see them,Messi,Ronaldo,Pele etc.
We see great goals off average players Revell and seen many Great goals at millmoor and nys but Great players in a Rotherham Shirt not seen one yet.
Pressure on already this Great Player!

So you didn't rate Dave Watson a great player then?

Emlyn Hughes no good either?

CrackersATM
08-01-2015, 09:19 PM
Based on The Entertainers examples of Messi, Ronaldo and Pele I would say no for Hughes and Watson.

There's a difference in being a great servant and legend at a club like John Breckin or Paul Hurst and even Alex Revell and rated a great player around the world. I would agree with The Entertainer that SE has called this a bit early with Barmby Jnr.

UTM!

vespabri
09-01-2015, 07:34 AM
No pressure then Jack.
XD XD XD