leedsmiller
09-01-2015, 11:12 AM
Have I missed this one? Contract terminated

millertop
09-01-2015, 11:18 AM
its on Rotherham united transfer rumours thread

leedsmiller
09-01-2015, 11:28 AM
Cheers, I guess we'll to have to wait until the dust settles in early February and then take stock of all the comings and goings because no doubt they'll be many more. This really is a critical time for our club.

shytalk
09-01-2015, 11:30 AM
Critical my arse !

the_idiotb_stardson
09-01-2015, 11:32 AM
Has Tidser news been confirmed? Can't find an official source.

fivetide
09-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Another poor move for me. Looked a handy chap on the few times he's been allowed on a pitch for us.

millertop
09-01-2015, 12:07 PM
Has Tidser news been confirmed? Can't find an official source.

It come from the media

leedsmiller
09-01-2015, 12:15 PM
Confirmed by Raynor today

the_idiotb_stardson
09-01-2015, 12:39 PM
Another poor move for me. Looked a handy chap on the few times he's been allowed on a pitch for us.

I agree. He like to be good passer who could open up defences.

His game agains an admittedly poor Gillingham side last season really stands out.

Maybe an attitude, discipline problem?

fivetide
09-01-2015, 12:48 PM
I agree. He like to be good passer who could open up defences.

His game agains an admittedly poor Gillingham side last season really stands out.

Maybe an attitude, discipline problem?

Dunno. The teams he's been loaned to don't seem to have had an issue? He was just getting in when he got that red card and since then, SE had him out in the cold.

The only fact is, we are unlikely to find out why SE signs players he doesn't play...

NeztheMiller
09-01-2015, 01:55 PM
Very strange!

Evans was singing his praises when we signed him and said that it was a real coup to get this lad because he was the best up and coming youngster in Scotland and some BIG clubs were looking at him.
What I saw of Tidser was very pleasing and I thought that he would play a big part in our progress.

gramiller1959
09-01-2015, 01:58 PM
Very strange!

Evans was singing his praises when we signed him and said that it was a real coup to get this lad because he was the best up and coming youngster in Scotland and some BIG clubs were looking at him.
What I saw of Tidser was very pleasing and I thought that he would play a big part in our progress.

yep another one not given game time :/

CrackersATM
09-01-2015, 04:49 PM
He definitely deserved more game time to show us what he can do. Though if SE isn't going to use him it's the correct decision to let him move on and find another club if both parties agree.

I'd be surprised if in the next two season he isn't established and playing well in the SPL or Championship and we all say he deserved more of a chance with us. Good luck Michael Tidser in the future.

UTM!

Greenock_Blade
21-01-2015, 09:59 AM
Tidser has knocked back deals to stay in England, also from Scottish Premiership and Championship clubs to agree terms with former club Greenock Morton. He is expected to sign a 2 and a half year deal tomorrow.

Rothbiz
23-01-2015, 07:15 PM
Poor bloke is stuck in limbo,falling foul of FIFA rules that say you can only play for two teams in a season... - view external link (www.gmfc.net/News/&action=fullnews&id=1346)

leedsmiller
23-01-2015, 07:23 PM
Another one who will have very fond memories of Rotherham United. We must have one of the worst reputations in football. I hate to think of some of the responses when prospective signings ask fellow professionals what it's like here.