WTF are you doing?

Shakes head!

Wants to move prings on too!

Shakes head!

Am lost for words!!!!!

:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

hillsborough miller
09-01-2015, 11:28 AM
im wish he would go and buy a sword and fall on it but with then lack of quality coming in he would buy a cheap on with would be blunt and snap

Narrowboat09
09-01-2015, 11:29 AM
If the wants to move Pringle so be it. Have you watched him recently? Let Mr. Evans do what he gets paid for and see what happens next!

hodgey
09-01-2015, 11:35 AM
If the wants to move Pringle so be it. Have you watched him recently? Let Mr. Evans do what he gets paid for and see what happens next!

If we stay up or not, he won't be here next season!

hillsborough miller
09-01-2015, 11:36 AM

yes i have watched pringle play and been played out of position

jolly_roger
09-01-2015, 11:38 AM
It's almost as though TS has asked SE sell two players to get the maximum cash.

gwru
09-01-2015, 11:40 AM
Revs will be a big loss. We haven't got a battering ram type striker like him at the club. Should have been somebody lined up straight away. Doyle isn't the answer then manager says Bradshaw from Walsall good player but he's not for us. Know he's not a target man but value for money sooner have him than Doyle.

Pringle needs to go. Don't know what's happened to him this season from the player we saw last season especially in that play-off semi-final 2nd leg against Preston. What baffles me is if we sign Ward from Huddersfield then we've got 2 left sided players, what's point in that.

PeteWaller
09-01-2015, 11:44 AM
Steve, can you break with the silence and give loyal fans your thoughts on what you are doing.

Are you hoping to build a Championship surviving team from virtually scratch?

What are you doing.?

hillsborough miller
correct re ledesma

and evans has gone on record saying he didnt think pringle was good enough for the championship

i hope to god he doesnt move to another championship club and makes evans like he made scott eat his words

Solitaar
ward can play up front or wide right... hammill wide left and ward right, we have been asking for width and pace we now have it? why are people still not satisfied? we could be looking at league 2 players who dont get a look in. we are trying to improve with players who are good enough and played at this level before. both will bring a different dimension to the team.

outlaw
09-01-2015, 11:52 AM
It never fails to amazing me the amount of negativity whenever we sign someone.

Seems it also happens when let players go as well. Sharps and Mardiello spring to mind as two players everyone moaned about leaving and we subsequently got promoted in both seasons.

Pringle isn't as good this year as last as he lacks pace. I wouldn't personally sell him, but I don't think our team will be dramatically worse off without him in it.

As for Revell, has anybody thought he might have wanted to go and we didn't actually want to sell him? Most of this board was calling him to be dropped and Bowery and JCR given a run in the first team... Now he's gone it's a terrible decision and JCR can't score goals?

I know we're a poor side at the moment and after two amazing seasons playing expansive attacking football it's comes as a slight surprise how different it is watching us, but it strikes me as if people just want to find something to cry about because we're not good enough.

Don't hammer players w

fivetide
09-01-2015, 11:56 AM

Look at what happens to teams when the manager is changed... lets say Fulham for example.

Now consider, is Pringle a bad player all of a sudden or is the issue with a chap who seems to constantly berated players in the press? Including ones that have been a cut above for us? By which I mean Arnie as well as Prings.

axholme_miller
09-01-2015, 12:16 PM
I reckon that these two new signings are just what we need. Just need that goalscorer now and we are cooking on gas. And by the way let's keep Pringle, we have to play the Owls in March and we all know what he does to them!

Ravo_Miller
09-01-2015, 12:30 PM

Look at what happens to teams when the manager is changed... lets say Fulham for example.

Now consider, is Pringle a bad player all of a sudden or is the issue with a chap who seems to constantly berated players in the press? Including ones that have been a cut above for us? By which I mean Arnie as well as Prings.[/quote]

I can't agree with your comment around changing the manager Fivetide. Historically, it can have a positive impact for a couple of games, and then it reverts back to previous. Using Fulham as your example is simply ridiculous. This is a club that would appear to have one of the biggest budgets in the league (spending a reported 11M on a striker in the summer) so their league position was always going to improve once they started

Narrowboat09
09-01-2015, 01:14 PM
Pringle hasn't become a bad player overnight, as you point out, but the demands of this league have found him out. Opposition managers have a strategy for dealing with his threat and from the first half of the season that has worked. I think SE has been more than fair with the group who gained us two promotions in giving them half a season to prove themselves. Some have spanned the gulf, others haven't, so now is the time to overall the squad, and replace the ones who are finding it hard going. IMO Pringle is one of those.

WincobankMiller
09-01-2015, 01:22 PM
yes agree he is being played out of position , but that is no escuse for lack of effort, poor distribution and couldn't be bothered attitude, after saying that I do think he is good enough for this league play him in his best position and lets see B)

gramiller1959
09-01-2015, 01:56 PM

thats it .. he is out of his depth in this league

LiAmOfRuFc
09-01-2015, 02:00 PM
I'm just baffled by the valuation, we valued him at 500k last year, when he was STILL unproven in this division. Agard is also unproven at this level and we didn't do too bad on his sale.

hillsborough miller
09-01-2015, 02:01 PM

other championship managers don't agree another player that come back and bite us due to evan mismanagement

thats it .. he is out of his depth in this league[/quote]

leedsmiller
09-01-2015, 02:10 PM
I'm just baffled by the valuation, we valued him at 500k last year, when he was STILL unproven in this division. Agard is also unproven at this level and we didn't do too bad on his sale.

Not saying 175k is right but he is out of contract in the summer.

LiAmOfRuFc
09-01-2015, 02:18 PM

Not saying 175k is right but he is out of contract in the summer.[/quote]

So was Agard though, I'd have hoped we'd at least try and negotiate a little.

Brin
09-01-2015, 02:53 PM
WTF are you doing?

Shakes head!

Shakes head!

Am lost for words!!!!!

Ain't Prings your million pound player pal? shows how much he thinks of him don't it!

Prings hasn't looked happy playing for us for a long time now and this has been on the cards him wanting out...

Lots of players become stale at clubs and sometimes it's better to let them go...

LiAmOfRuFc
09-01-2015, 02:58 PM
WTF are you doing?

Shakes head!

Shakes head!

Am lost for words!!!!!

Prings hasn't looked happy playing for us for a long time now and this has been on the cards him wanting out...
[/quote]

Has anybody? Speaking from experience (albeit not professional) it can be hard to enjoy your football when times are tough. I think it's harsh to single the lad out when morale is generally low throughout the camp, and he's also not in his preferred position.

fivetide
09-01-2015, 03:08 PM
[quote="Ravo_Miller"]

I can't agree with your comment around changing the manager Fivetide. Historically, it can have a positive impact for a couple of games, and then it reverts back to previous. Using Fulham as your example is simply ridiculous. This is a club that would appear to have one of the biggest budgets in the league (spending a reported 11M on a striker in the summer) so their league position was always going to improve once they started to play.

Changing manager is not the solution for the Millers. If we go down this season, and let's face it given our budget we should do, then who else has a record of getting a side promoted that is in anyway comparable with that of Evan's??

To recap, we are 19th in the Championship above Leeds, Brighton and Wigan all of which have far greater resources than the Millers. Imagine what you would be saying if you supported one of these clubs and you were below Rotherham in the table. You would want ever

Brin
09-01-2015, 03:10 PM
[quote="fivetide"]

I can't agree with your comment around changing the manager Fivetide. Historically, it can have a positive impact for a couple of games, and then it reverts back to previous. Using Fulham as your example is simply ridiculous. This is a club that would appear to have one of the biggest budgets in the league (spending a reported 11M on a striker in the summer) so their league position was always going to improve once they started to play.

Changing manager is not the solution for the Millers. If we go down this season, and let's face it given our budget we should do, then who else has a record of getting a side promoted that is in anyway comparable with that of Evan's??

To recap, we are 19th in the Championship above Leeds, Brighton and Wigan all of which have far greater resources than the Millers. Imagine what you would be saying if you supported one of these clubs and you were bel

UTM1
09-01-2015, 03:16 PM
Prings has been in very bad form it seems he doesn't have the pace or power for the championship if prings goes then we could bring in a better replacement

PeteWaller
09-01-2015, 03:52 PM
I would hate to be an enemy of some of you.

Christ (Soz IBS) Prings was a hero some years ago. Sorry, I'll rephrase that ... some months ago.

If he stays, perhaps we can show him support and get him back to his winning ways. Those that like him anyway ;D ;D

Ravo_Miller
09-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Hi Fivetide. I was referring to this comment in post 12 "Look at what happens to teams when the manager is changed... lets say Fulham for example".

I may have misunderstood this, but it seemed to imply that changing a manager has a positive impact. I was saying that a) this is short lived, and b) my mother could have improved the results at Fulham given the financial resources they seemingly have in relation to others.

Also, in what context is this comment made if not to suggest that changing our manager may have a positive impact?

My point is that in my view it won't and that given we are above some clubs with much more resources that us, our manager continues to over-deliver in my opinion, so a change for us would not be positive.

What did you mean by your comment above if this has no relevance to the Millers?

Ravo_Miller
09-01-2015, 04:39 PM
By the way, I did not make any comment on Pringle, and for the record think he is a great player and I do not want him to leave

BigLadonOS
09-01-2015, 04:51 PM
Pringle hasn't become a bad player overnight, as you point out, but the demands of this league have found him out. Opposition managers have a strategy for dealing with his threat and from the first half of the season that has worked. I think SE has been more than fair with the group who gained us two promotions in giving them half a season to prove themselves. Some have spanned the gulf, others haven't, so now is the time to overall the squad, and replace the ones who are finding it hard going. IMO Pringle is one of those.

What a load of tosh.

Pringle is one of the best crosses of a ball we have ever had but he is now not even taking free kicks? How does an oposition manager impact on who takes the free kicks?

Also how does the oposition manager dictate that no one can shoot from 20 yards out?

Absolute rubbish.

BigLadonOS
09-01-2015, 04:56 PM
WTF are you doing?

Shakes head!

Shakes head!

Am lost for words!!!!!

Ain't Prings your million pound player pal? shows how much he thinks of him don't it!

Lots of players become stale at clubs and sometimes it's better to let them go...[/quote]

I have a lot of respect for you Brin but this time your way off the mark.

Pringle is deffo of Championship quality and even Premiership with the right team.