PDA

View Full Version : Betting for Relegation

SaxonMiller
09-01-2015, 02:42 PM
...now I'm for one minute not suggesting it - as a life long miller - but thinking about betting, odds and using one's knowledge to make educated speculation after this weeks rigmarole, the Millers are (at worst) 9/4 for relegation...

20 gets back circa 65 (profit 45 (ish)).

Given our dealings so far and mood in the camp, emotions aside that's an interesting bet.

As I say, I haven't done it as I'm too sentimental...but if I wasn't I would given this weeks turn of events...just saying.

Galant
09-01-2015, 04:51 PM
Put a 100 quid on and if we stop up it will be a price worth paying and if we get relegated you get a free season ticket (nearly).
Not taking the bet myself because we have Steve Evans as manager and I would never bet against him.

1960smiller
09-01-2015, 07:24 PM
Put a 100 quid on and if we stop up it will be a price worth paying and if we get relegated you get a free season ticket (nearly).
Not taking the bet myself because we have Steve Evans as manager and I would never bet against him.Yes you are not wrong, because if we go done they will be giving them away.all those that came out of the wood work & bought will not renew them fact.