PDA

View Full Version : steve knows what he is doing

mickymiller
09-01-2015, 03:27 PM
He has got it right so far believe in him he is getting a championship side together
best manager since Jack Mansell

djsld
09-01-2015, 03:30 PM
He has got it right so far believe in him he is getting a championship side together

Agreed totally, but what has a bushy tashed ex formula 1 driver got to do with it?

PeteWaller
09-01-2015, 03:40 PM

Sort of agree. He got it right for past two seasons. He hasn't got it right so far this and that's not in question. Raynor agreed today that things had to change, the turning point was Birmingham game.

I hope you are right and until that Jan window closes, I won't try and assess either way.

C'mon Steve do it again and by the way, can you stop the eerie silence, it doesn't become you

Lasterman
09-01-2015, 03:42 PM
I'm not so sure...

1. Changes style of play mid season and at 3 days notice.

2. Bases new style on 4 loan players who were only guaranteed to be there for a month.

3. Sells only player giving 100% commitment to championship rivals with nobody else available to play upfront who is in form.

4. Tries to sell best player from previous 2 seasons to relegation rivals.

5. Brings in more loan players from other relegation rivals, thereby leaving open to rug pulling exercise.

6. Knee jerk reactions to every event.

7. Disappeared for a week.

I could go on but needless to say, very concerned that the plot has been lost.

PeteWaller
09-01-2015, 03:54 PM
I'm not so sure...

2. Bases new style on 4 loan players who were only guaranteed to be there for a month.

3. Sells only player giving 100% commitment to championship rivals with nobody else available to play upfront who is in form.

5. Brings in more loan players from other relegation rivals, thereby leaving open to rug pulling exercise.

You are gonna get slaughtered !

Agree with every word you've said - Well done :D :D

leedsmiller
09-01-2015, 04:00 PM
I'm not so sure...

Evans has undoubtedly made many mistakes which have been well documented - by me included - but to be fair his hand has been forced on a number of fronts. I think he had little choice with Revs who, understandably, wanted longer term security for his family. Pringle is also looking for a better deal and Millwall are s

jolly_roger
09-01-2015, 04:04 PM
That's what I like about this board, lots of trust and blind optimism XD XD

Here's hoping the rabbits have been pulled out of the hat.

Zilzal
09-01-2015, 04:13 PM
Lasterman and Pete, I too agree with everything you've said and I admire your courage in saying it.

And don't be concerned about the possibility of any kind of slaughter on here. This is a mixed ability board and it will only be the know-nothings and the permanently deluded who will abuse you.

Take it on the chin. I do. After a while the wounds of the putdowns of other people (the know-nothings) heal very quickly.

And no scar remains. Trust me.

TMiller
09-01-2015, 04:18 PM
I always think that teams when they go up and struggle seem to rip everything apart. they normally then go onto struggle in the lower division. I just think we should have tried to build on what we had instead of ripping everything apart

Ravo_Miller
09-01-2015, 04:30 PM

He hasn't got it right so far this and that's not in question.[/quote]

I think this is in question. We are currently sat above Leeds, Brighton and Wigan in the table. The reality is that given financial resources we should be not just below them, but way below them. I would say that if Evans manages to finish above any other club with the exception of Blackpool who appear to be in turmoil, then he has overachieved yet again given our resources and the fact we were in league 2 the season before last so have not had the time to build a Championship squad like most of the teams we are competing against have...