PDA

View Full Version : In Evans "I" Trust...

truemiller
09-01-2015, 04:27 PM
In Evans we Trust...Whats he doing selling Cresswell...In Evans we Trust...Whats he doing selling Gareth Evans...In Evans we trust...Whats he doing Selling Sharps...In Evans we Trust...Whats he doing selling Mullins...In Evans we Trust...Whats he doing selling Nardiello...In Evans we trust...Whats he doing selling Adams...In Evans we Trust... Whats he doing selling Agard...In Evans we Trust... Whats he doing Selling O'Connor...In Evans we trust...Whats he doing selling Revell...In Evans we Trust...whats he doing selling Pringle...In Evans we Trust.

In Evans I Trust...My Trust as brought 2 promotions out of 2 and a place in the championship...full houses, victories against Leeds, Wednesday, Blades, Wolves, Blackburn etc...Wheres your doubting got us... anybody that thinks Evans needs to go, needs to get to an head doctors quick...your mad.

Ravo_Miller
09-01-2015, 04:33 PM
But, as someone said recently which really made me laugh out loud, those promotions have papered over the cracks :D . Brilliant, comedy genius at its best.

I'll bet there are a few managers out there who would love to paper over cracks with promotions and never will.

TimeforAle
09-01-2015, 04:34 PM
In Evans we Trust...Whats he doing selling Cresswell...In Evans we Trust...Whats he doing selling Gareth Evans...In Evans we trust...Whats he doing Selling Sharps...In Evans we Trust...Whats he doing selling Mullins...In Evans we Trust...Whats he doing selling Nardiello...In Evans we trust...Whats he doing selling Adams...In Evans we Trust... Whats he doing selling Agard...In Evans we Trust... Whats he doing Selling O'Connor...In Evans we trust...Whats he doing selling Revell...In Evans we Trust...whats he doing selling Pringle...In Evans we Trust.

In Evans I Trust...My Trust as brought 2 promotions out of 2 and a place in the championship...full houses, victories against Leeds, Wednesday, Blades, Wolves, Blackburn etc...Wheres your doubting got us... anybody that thinks Evans needs to go, needs to get to an head doctors quick...your mad.

Nob ed

truemiller
09-01-2015, 04:36 PM
Very Intelligent response... give me strength. You been on the pop this early?

Zilzal
09-01-2015, 04:42 PM
By the same token then, Truemiller, Billy McEwan and Phil Henson were great managers too.

Agreed?

PeteWaller
09-01-2015, 04:47 PM
It's all about communication.

In this modern age it would take Evans or Raynor, seconds to give mouth bites to the media office who in turn put it out on the website. They just cant be a**ed.

There is nothing to stop intra day bulletins of the days proceedings being put out and it really is poor and very rude to do otherwise.

:( :(

Galant
09-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Exceent Truemiller - totally agree.
Excellent TimeforAle - you are a nob ed - agreed.

truemiller
09-01-2015, 05:10 PM
Dont get yer point Zilzal... Yeah McEwan and Henson did a Job, and got us promoted, and weren't terrible by any means...obviously in my life time Evans and Moore have been the best because they got back to backs. and brought my little club, great success...I don't think a lot of our "fans" understand what an achievement it is us even being at this level. Perhaps you were just missing the point. I love Revs, Loved Agard, Loved Nards... but the team is the main thing, and the manager...back him, trust him, that's all Im saying, surely he's earned that?

BigLadonOS
09-01-2015, 05:15 PM
I am not now nor have I ever said that I want Mr Evans to leave the club or i think he is a bad manager.

All I am asking is why?

Why didnt we fight harder to keep Revs? Why are we trying to sell Pringle? Why are we only getting players in on loan? Why are we paying players up that he signed without giving them a chance? Why are the results worse than they were before we changed formation and system? Why did we change the system at all? Why is pringle not used in his best position then slating him? Why are we taking players on loan from clubs in and around us if they are concidered not worthy to play for their own clubs? Why does he think he is a better manager than the managers of those players and he can get them to play better for him than their own manager can? Why were we trying to sell Pringle to a team in direct competition with us staying up?

As I asked in another thread.

Mr Evans, WTF are you doing?

truemiller
09-01-2015, 05:34 PM
Biglad...2 and half years in and you still don't get WHY???? Why Because Steve is the Boss and Steve does what HE wants...and so far its working...That's WHY!!!! Stop Worrying get back on the rollercoaster and enjoy the ride.

wrinkly
09-01-2015, 05:37 PM
By the same token then, Truemiller, Billy McEwan and Phil Henson were great managers too.

Agreed?

Truemiller's "token" is that Evan's has achieved back to back promotions and taken us to the championship.
That's not my interpretation of his post. It's in black and white and is a matter of fact.

Henson and McEwan both managed one promotion to the 3rd tier and one relegation to the 4th tier. No successive promotions. No 2nd tier football.

How on earth can anyone equate the relative achievements?

Ravo_Miller
09-01-2015, 05:38 PM

Agreed?

You clearly are on a much higher intellectual plain that I am Zilzal. You can remember when McEwan and Henson won 4 promotions in a row including a promotion to what is now the Championship.

I, on the other hand, can only remember them getting promotion from the now league 2 (i.e. 1 promotion only, not 4 in a row). So, in my view they were good managers.

The distinction in my eyes to great is a second promotion to the Championship or equivalent.

So, if you had asked does Truemiller think that Moore in his first spell was a great manager - his answer would probably have been the same as mine which is a "yes"

As I have said in other posts, Evans continues to overperform : 19th in the league where it is likely that not 1 club has a lower budget than us (remember Blackpool offered their left back more than we could); above Leeds, Wigan

BigLadonOS
09-01-2015, 05:38 PM
Biglad...2 and half years in and you still don't get WHY???? Why Because Steve is the Boss and Steve does what HE wants...and so far its working...That's WHY!!!! Stop Worrying get back on the rollercoaster and enjoy the ride.

Feeling a lot better after the radio sheff interview :-)

UTM!

Miller67
09-01-2015, 06:00 PM

In this modern age it would take Evans or Raynor, seconds to give mouth bites to the media office who in turn put it out on the website. They just cant be a**ed.

There is nothing to stop intra day bulletins of the days proceedings being put out and it really is poor and very rude to do otherwise.

Surely he should be doing hourly bulletins, what is he f*****g about at.

JohnLeedsMiller
09-01-2015, 06:57 PM
Exceent Truemiller - totally agree.
Excellent TimeforAle - you are a nob ed - agreed.

Totally agree...

In Evans I trust...

pollittburo
09-01-2015, 07:23 PM
The Fat One is attempting to improve the team. We are here before our time and he is trying to adapt to a new and bewildering environment.

Although players like Revell & Pringle were magnificent in league one and will be righteously revered for their efforts, there has now been sufficient evidence that, unfortunately, they do not possess the pace and movement to compete in this league.

We are experiencing a rapid transition and while the likes of Lawrence, and now Hamill, seem at first glance to be short term fixes, they are in fact, facilitating our long term progression.

mickymiller
09-01-2015, 07:59 PM
I totally agree the man is a genius brilliant loan players he is now getting amix of proven championship players and young premiership players
What a manager

niamh999
09-01-2015, 08:05 PM
We are a victim of 2 promtions in 2 yrs and its caught us out the gulf in class evans has had to move quickly to adress the issues , i for one dont think revell was good enough for the champioship every player find his level , im still undecided about pringle i think used correctly he could be but asking him to run around with his lack of pa ce is not working , tell him to get chalk on his boots give him the ball and tell him to cross it. Might just work

PeteWaller
09-01-2015, 08:06 PM

Surely he should be doing hourly bulletins, what is he f*****g about at.[/quote]

I didn't say that and nor is that needed smartarse. But communication during the transfer window especially, would be helpful >:(

riccallmiller
09-01-2015, 08:58 PM
Pringle wants to leave and Revell refused to sign a new deal. We are 2 points above Leeds surely things cant be that bad. The atmosphere at the ground is shocking and so is the negativity on here. We cant win every week at this level. I think some fans were happier when we were winning ****e team in div 2. It was always gonna be difficult at this level. If Hammill and Ward play well, we will sign em.