PDA

View Full Version : I would like to thoroughly recommend to everyone that they

Zilzal
09-01-2015, 11:00 PM
read HODGEY'S post called 'Wonder what's going on behind the scenes?'

It's arguably one of the best set of posts I've ever read on this site and restores my faith in MM. Everything that needed to be said for some time now is contained therein. It encapsulates the whole shebang and it's refreshing to see so many fans coming out of their bunkers and telling it like it is.

Those excluded from my praise and best wishes are those posts at the end by Grozz and Galant. I don't like to single them out but they are so far off the mark that...needs must.

Well done again HODGEY for lighting the blue touchpaper.

Am I elitist? Am I a snob?

No. It's just that I don't want to be mixing with the likes of Crewe, Crawley, Gillingham, Bradford, Colchester and Sheffield United supporters so soon after our precious triumph at Wembley.

If we survive this season, we can grow and prosper in Division 2; we can become assimilated and be a real second tier side like I'm sure everyone on here wants.

Who s

Ravo_Miller
10-01-2015, 06:41 AM
Your best post ever.

So, we are not inferior to Charlton, Millwall, Huddersfield, Wigan, Brentford???

But the following ARE inferior to us : the "likes of" Crewe, Crawley, Gillingham, Bradford, Colchester and Sheffield United????

I like it, nothing hypocritical about your post at all :D

Also, which of the current Championship clubs you mention have been promoted twice in a row? For the people questioning the club's management at the moment the Millers are the victims of their own success - the expectation is that we just carry on winning at this level too. Unrealistic

The Championship clubs you do mention will most likely have larger budgets that the Millers and here's where something called FINANCES come into play. You see a club with larger crowds will usually bring in more INCOME that will mean they can SPEND more on players, so they should be able to bring in better players than the Millers.

So, becoming competitive at this level will take time. Survival this season would b

Zilzal
10-01-2015, 05:48 PM
Thank you for your response and, above all, the absence of expletives and abuse.

Those who do employ expletives and abuse show themselves up for what they are; dunderheads who have nothing to contribute, no manners and no respect for the opinions of others.

The best way to deal with such characters is to ignore them completely. They count for nothing...but have yet to realize the fact.