PDA

View Full Version : Revs / Pringle

Adshaw89
10-01-2015, 10:04 AM
There is a lot of debate about Pringle and Revs on here, whether it's a good move or not? Pringle and Revs have both been brilliant and we wouldn't be where we are today without the pair of them, but the key thing here is neither wanted to renew their contracts, and Evans has said that himself. While they still have time on their contract and they are wanted by another team, we have no other option that to take what we can and run, then use that money to rebuild for the future. There was talk of 200k for Revs which for a 31 year old with 6 months left is an absolute steal.

Evans is getting a lot of stick for his recent activity in the transfer window, but as of yet he hasn't failed us. Keep the faith people.

Link to an Interview he did on radio sheff - view external link (https://audioboom.com/boos/2785660-interview-steve-evans-live-on-footballheaven-to-discuss-a-busy-day-of-transfer-activity-rufc?ut)

gramiller1959
10-01-2015, 10:35 AM
you know the peeps on here know best :(

Brin
20-03-2017, 07:31 PM
There is a lot of debate about Pringle and Revs on here, whether it's a good move or not? Pringle and Revs have both been brilliant and we wouldn't be where we are today without the pair of them, but the key thing here is neither wanted to renew their contracts, and Evans has said that himself. While they still have time on their contract and they are wanted by another team, we have no other option that to take what we can and run, then use that money to rebuild for the future. There was talk of 200k for Revs which for a 31 year old with 6 months left is an absolute steal.

Evans is getting a lot of stick for his recent activity in the transfer window, but as of yet he hasn't failed us. Keep the faith people.

Link to an Interview he did on radio sheff - view external link (https://audioboom.com/boos/2785660-interview-steve-evans-live-on-footballheaven-to-discuss-a-busy-day-of-transfer-activity-rufc?ut)

Thought I'd dig an oldie out….

Where did it all go wrong?

pip_y
20-03-2017, 07:59 PM
Thought I'd dig an oldie out….

Where did it all go wrong?

Those were the days -Mary Hopkins

rileyev.the.third
20-03-2017, 10:34 PM
F@cking hell just listened to the how it sounded at Wembley on Radio Sheffield.

I've had goosebumps like an avalanche down my back and some tears.

To echo Brin, where and how as it gone so wrong.

My oh my, what a day that was though, one of the happiest of my life so far!!!

Please lets get back on track next season. We deserve it.

Thanks for putting this up Brin, I kinda needed that fella!!!

It can be so awesome being a Miller, don't you lads forget that.

Pattylallacks2
21-03-2017, 08:16 AM
Those were the days -Mary Hopkins

Some fava beans and a nice Chianti - Anthony Hopkins

Ben-haddon-92
21-03-2017, 08:58 AM
Revels or pringles? Hmm difficult one I don't like to mix chocolate & crisps the taste isn't great