PDA

View Full Version : How long has he got?

robsmillers
10-01-2015, 11:21 AM
Before he is sacked?

Me personally think he has 2 or 3 games to turn things around imo.

loyalmiller
10-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Rubbish!

I hope he's still in charge even if we are relegated!

gwru
10-01-2015, 11:28 AM
Come on next 2 games couldn't have on paper 2 harder games. If SE is not to negative today think we could get something.

gramiller1959
10-01-2015, 11:31 AM
most ridiculous post of 2015 :blue:

ffs get behind the team and manager

Adshaw89
10-01-2015, 11:37 AM
Before he is sacked?

Stop talking absolute wet.

tivoliman415783
10-01-2015, 11:41 AM
At least some sensible replies to a ridiculous opening post.
What the hell did people expect this season to be like?!

millertop
10-01-2015, 11:42 AM
i think we will see a difference now he's started to sort it out.

No need to panic now, We will be in the Championship next season.

Miller67
10-01-2015, 11:49 AM
Before he is sacked?

Don't talk stupid.

millermanic
10-01-2015, 11:50 AM

No like this, at least according to SE and TS speaking after last seasons promotion

Greasbroughmiller
10-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Anyone would think we were cast adrift at the bottom of the table.

His job is safe. Tony Stewart isn't someone that makes hasty decisions. He's more likely to review it at the end of the season

Deepmidwinter
10-01-2015, 12:09 PM
What a moronic post!

luvpud
10-01-2015, 03:52 PM
Before he is sacked?

Why don't you go to swillsboro and watch the pigs instead .
Wouldn't want to go over the top with you best manager we've had in years , yes he makes mistakes but this is the most exciting times in my memory and you give the man responsible 2/3 games before you think he's going to be sacked shame on you .

robsmillers
10-01-2015, 05:21 PM
Haha great responses in true millersmad style.

The facts are plain to see but if supporters want to bury there heads in the sand then thats fine.

Oh btw loyalty in football, thats the funniest thing i have ever read.

outlaw
10-01-2015, 05:54 PM

No like this, at least according to SE and TS speaking after last seasons promotion[/quote]

I agree slightly. After the final when they were both spouting on about 'looking towards the top' did suggest a more promising season was in the offing. But personally after the it all the excitement and giddiness of the playoff final win died down, I thought survival is the aim.

If we stay up I think we'll be fine going forward. 4th bottom, 10th bottom, doesn't matter as long as we stay up.

On the OP, ridiculous post, as is all of the 'out of his depth' nonsense. I don't like repeating points that have been continuously made throughout the season but, given our (presumably) small wage budget compared to the rest of the league, we're about where we should be.

I take

loyalmiller
10-01-2015, 05:55 PM

The facts are plain to see but if supporters want to bury there heads in the sand then thats fine.

When in a hole stop digging mate!

1960smiller
10-01-2015, 06:01 PM
i think we will see a difference now he's started to sort it out.

No need to panic now, We will be in the Championship next season.Not having a go mate but what has he sorted out?Oh & I hope you are right about us not going down.

dalemiller
10-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Surely the first only aim this season, is to finish 4th from bottom ! With the team's and budgets we are up against we started the season with one hand tied behind our backs .At least 9 clubs in this League started with parachute payments. When we stop up, it will be an even greater achievement than the previous two seasons promotions

robsmillers
10-01-2015, 06:37 PM

When in a hole stop digging mate![/quote]

Lol who's digging i stand by the original post and time will tell.

Brin
10-01-2015, 07:11 PM

Lol who's digging i stand by the original post and time will tell.[/quote]

Fact you are right in that he will be got rid of one day as all Managers...thing is maybe games/results of late are clouding your judgement and you've forgotten what the Gaffer has achieved in the last 2.5 years and Tony Stewart won't forget it either...

Personally 'IF' we go down then what he delivered the first time around may permit TS to give him a second go...I for one would like him to as I 'm sure he will have learned a lot from the season so far and would approach it in a different style

NeztheMiller
10-01-2015, 07:18 PM
We've all said that we'd be happy with finishing 4th from bottom of the league this season, well if that's going to happen, (and it's certainly looking that way), then this is how it will be week in and week out, biting our nails!

The roller coaster ride hasn't been de-railed yet, but it's getting very bumpy so hang in there!

Casper64Frank
10-01-2015, 07:29 PM
Before he is sacked?

Mmm...wishfull thinking?

Steve will be here in charge at the last match of the season and even if we end up back in League 1 I would like to still see him as manager.
Lessons will have been learned this season.

If I am wrong and you are right then it will be end of January and gone.As you say only time will tell.

rea65
10-01-2015, 07:39 PM

Lol who's digging i stand by the original post and time will tell.[/quote]

That's how us football fans work isn't it?
Presumably Rob you will start wishing for defeats so that you are proven right?

Millerboy08
10-01-2015, 08:03 PM
Idiotic post!!!!!!

LesHiboux
10-01-2015, 08:09 PM
It depends which matters most; staying in the division, or retaining Evo. If Mandaric hadn't sacked Dave Jones a year ago, the Owls would now be in Division 3. If a chairman can't/won't change the playing staff, the only other thing he can do is change the manager. Success in the 3rd and 4th Divisions cuts little ice in the Championship. Consider Dave Jones, who won 13 of his 14 matches in charge in the 3rd Division, but failed badly after promotion. Rotherham might stay up, but they'll need luck, as Wednesday did. Wickham's goals kept them up last season, and although Gray was Mandaric's 3rd choice, he fell on his feet. If Evo or Warnock had got the job, then the Owls would almost certainly have been relegated.

niamh999
10-01-2015, 08:37 PM
Some people have short memories , andy scott at DVS for a start . The bloke has given us 2 promotions in 2 yrs and people think we should get shut there having a laugh , anyone who thought this was not going to happen doesnt understand football give the bloke a chance . Stay up or go down just support the team we may be near the bottom but i cant remember that many bad games to watch , we had more poor performances in the last 2yrs . We are victims of our own success

dmentor
10-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Its alright coming on here and bad mouthing the manager,from your arm chair,there is no blame on him for the defeat today,we played well,but that old fault was still there again,easy chances missed in the first half,also there keeper made a blinder of a save in the final two minutes,to deny us a point.