PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile in the real world...

ilikecarling
10-01-2015, 04:14 PM
...it's time to go Evans, out of your depth. You've wasted too much money on very poor signings in the last 2 and a half years. Is it any wonder we can't get any better players with your toss buying policy. Would you sign for Evans when all you get is slagged off and bellowed at in the media an on the touch line?

dalemiller
10-01-2015, 04:25 PM
...it's time to go Evans, out of your depth. You've wasted too much money on very poor signings in the last 2 and a half years. Is it any wonder we can't get any better players with your toss buying policy. Would you sign for Evans when all you get is slagged off and bellowed at in the media an on the touch line?

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Miller67
10-01-2015, 04:29 PM

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

gramiller1959
10-01-2015, 04:33 PM
SIMPLE FACT ... we came up with evans we go down with evans !

live with it ... its called loyalty

C_Millers
10-01-2015, 04:39 PM
A hammering next week and I actually fear for him .

We've made 24 signings since wembley and haven't improved, in fact we've gone backwards. I can't see TS being too thrilled with that.

loyalmiller
10-01-2015, 04:39 PM
Sad as it is to admit, we have some of the worse, most fickle fans in British football! I'm ashamed to be associated with them...

ARE WE WEDNESDAY IN DISGUISE! >:(

ilikecarling
10-01-2015, 04:42 PM

You'd know all about that gramiller, or should I say grablunt. As we all know tha a closet blunt.

frogmiller
10-01-2015, 04:46 PM

You'd know all about that gramiller, or should I say grablunt. As we all know tha a closet blunt.[/quote]

Give over with the stupid personal stuff just because he has a different view!

moorgatemiller
10-01-2015, 04:48 PM
My main worry is not that we are probably going to get relegated but that we have a far worse team than we had last year and all on Championship wages. At the moment I just fear what Evans will do next. The only players that will be wanted by other clubs were either signed by other people or by Evans in League 2 (with the exception of Smallwood). Who will be sold next - Frecklington, Pringle, Arnason? as the only way the recent signings will go is if they are paid up.

I don't think Evans will need to be sacked. I suspect he will look around for another job if the money is drying up and we all know he can talk the talk if it comes to an interview.

Val_Mascal
10-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Sad as it is to admit, we have some of the worse, most fickle fans in British football! I'm ashamed to be associated with them...

Substitute "fickle" with "moronic" and the OP goes straight to the top of the list.

dalemiller
10-01-2015, 04:57 PM

^^^^^
What he said !!!

luvpud
10-01-2015, 05:50 PM
:zzz:

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

ilikecarling
10-01-2015, 08:04 PM

Substitute "fickle" with "moronic" and the OP goes straight to the top of the list.[/quote]

I'll take moronic, with 24 years of going I've seen teams, an this ain't a team. Ok were in the championship, but I'd rather see a team playing for each other with a manager who guides them with tactics and guile an not berate them at every opportunity.

ilikecarling
10-01-2015, 08:09 PM

You'd know all about that gramiller, or should I say grablunt. As we all know tha a closet blunt.[/quote]

Give over with the stupid personal stuff just because he has a different view![/quote]

Je suis charlie.

A view of a blunt.

dmentor
10-01-2015, 09:07 PM
Its just not good enough Steve,only two promotion's in two season's,you have to do better,FFS :/

ida
10-01-2015, 11:21 PM

Every blokes destiny to get slagged off everyday ain't it.