PDA

View Full Version : Keep the faith

Miller67
10-01-2015, 05:22 PM
The last thing we need at the moment is to turn against the team and management.
Things have been tough for us all, but, this is when we have to hold our nerve.
We all have our thoughts and know what's needed, but I'm confident SE does as well.
He is a proactive manager, he'll keep changing things until it's right, he's done it before and he'll do it again.
There are far bigger clubs around and below us who are struggling just as much as we are, and that's where not adding to the problem by, well, taking every opportunity to have a whine is imo counter productive.

Keep the faith.

1960smiller
10-01-2015, 05:39 PM
Miller67 I have kept the faith for many a year & it don't get any easier.I have just listened to S/E on Dee dar radio & I quote, If you do not take your chances you do not win,we played them off the park for long periods but we did not score.Now I am not a manager( before you lot jump on me,let me finish)but did we not let our leading goal scorer go beginning of season & still not replaced him.I will still keep the faith as ever but we need help sometimes.

luvpud
10-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Miller67 I have kept the faith for many a year & it don't get any easier.I have just listened to S/E on Dee dar radio & I quote, If you do not take your chances you do not win,we played them off the park for long periods but we did not score.Now I am not a manager( before you lot jump on me,let me finish)but did we not let our leading goal scorer go beginning of season & still not replaced him.I will still keep the faith as ever but we need help sometimes.

This is true sadly .

EmpireStateOfMind
10-01-2015, 05:47 PM
I'd have swapped Becchio for Agard, and BTW how is he doing in League 1 at the moment?