PDA

View Full Version : Don't give a flying feck

villamiller
10-01-2015, 07:28 PM
If we get relegated or not I will still be there next season come what may,I have spent that many seasons in the lower leagues with the millers that it has become the norm , these championship seasons are ace and I love them ...good owd scrap ...U.T.M. B) B) B) B) B)

Brin
10-01-2015, 07:41 PM
If we get relegated or not I will still be there next season come what may,I have spent that many seasons in the lower leagues with the millers that it has become the norm , these championship seasons are ace and I love them ...good owd scrap ...U.T.M. B) B) B) B) B)

Great post pal...what number can are you on? :P

I too will be there next season ..health permitting like everyone else...no matter what league we are in...UTM!!!

There's some bloody doom and gloom merchants posting tonight...leave em to it XD XD XD

Casper64Frank
10-01-2015, 07:43 PM
Didn't hear too many people bleating when we beat Leeds,Blackburn,Millwall,a point away at Norwich and a point at the massives all these teams are established Championship clubs albeit some have more spare cash than others.
Loving every minute and yes it will more than likely go down to the last match of the season at HELLand Road.
I too will be back next season regardless what division we are in.

UTM.

luvpud
10-01-2015, 07:46 PM
Odly enough guys I'll be there too come what may or whatever league we're playing in .:D :D :D

Chubby_B
10-01-2015, 08:33 PM
Que sera sera. . . . . . .

1960smiller
10-01-2015, 09:03 PM
If we get relegated or not I will still be there next season come what may,I have spent that many seasons in the lower leagues with the millers that it has become the norm , these championship seasons are ace and I love them ...good owd scrap ...U.T.M. B) B) B) B) B)Glass half full mate,Well I for one give a flying feck if we get relegated.And I would hope that 99.9% on !here think the same,who's the 1% that does not give a flying feck VILLAMILLER call your self a Miller,shame on you.

millermanic
10-01-2015, 10:12 PM
Awful post

villamiller
11-01-2015, 06:30 PM
If we get relegated or not I will still be there next season come what may,I have spent that many seasons in the lower leagues with the millers that it has become the norm , these championship seasons are ace and I love them ...good owd scrap ...U.T.M. B) B) B) B) B)Glass half full mate,Well I for one give a flying feck if we get relegated.And I would hope that 99.9% on !here think the same,who's the 1% that does not give a flying feck VILLAMILLER call your self a Miller,shame on you.[/quote]
Shame on you for not even going to the games and then come on here spouting off ,get your maths sorted and please tell me what I can do as a fan ,other than SUPPORT the team as I do ..season ticket,mayday,50/50 etc ...I have no influence on the transfers good or bad ,I have no influence on the wage structure good or bad ,I have no influence on the team options good or bad ...like I said I