Simples ;D

Love, Kisses and Seasons Greetings

P_N_W

IanMcL
11-01-2015, 11:07 AM
Very astute!

taio
11-01-2015, 11:08 AM
I'm sure they are already prioritising that. Whether he will sign another contract remains to be seen. But it can't be the only priority for the Board, for example developing our infrastructure such as Gawthorpe is important.

Peter_Nobles_Wig
11-01-2015, 11:08 AM
"Very astute!"

I like to stay on the ball Ian ;D

"But it can't be the only priority for the Board"

Correct. But with Dyche at the helm we can do a "Southampton" or a "Swansea" then the infrastructure will be assured.

claret78
11-01-2015, 11:10 AM
How on earth do you think they'd be able to do that? Surely the horse teethed one proves that contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on?

When Dyche decides to go, he'll go.

Peter_Nobles_Wig
11-01-2015, 11:12 AM
"When Dyche decides to go, he'll go"

Not if the Board make him an offer he can't refuse :)

taio
11-01-2015, 11:13 AM
Yes, because a bigger club wouldn't be able to blow anything we can offer out of the water if they wanted him!

Peter_Nobles_Wig
11-01-2015, 11:21 AM
"a bigger club wouldn't be able to blow anything we can offer out of the water"

Stop being so logical and realistic!

I was having a Dyche "day-dream" moment and you've gone and spoilt it now :blue:

ashtonlongsider
11-01-2015, 11:24 AM
I was only thinking the same myself. All the talk about retaining Ings accept would be brilliant. However surely our priority is to get SD on a long term contact similar to Allardyce when he was at Bolton.

ecc
11-01-2015, 11:25 AM
It seems inevitable to me that Sean Dyche will leave BFC at some point in time.

I just hope:

a) it won't happen for many years;

b) there won't be any acrimony.

Given the man's conduct thus far I think the parting of the ways will take place in a dignified manner. He's done so much for our club it would be a crying shame for him to become an "enemy of the people".

BennyD
11-01-2015, 12:58 PM
It won't happen. When he goes, SD will leave with good grace, dignity and class because he is that kind of person. Coil was a chancer making the most of very limited ability and chose to progress with speed, at any cost. Ultimately, that cost was his reputation, both professional and personal. SD is a great manager and, it seems to me, a man of integrity so I very much doubt their partings will be in any way similar.

Royconmike1
11-01-2015, 01:45 PM
See the OP's point- most important person at the club by some distance given his talent- and would encourage a high wage offer that squeezes another year out of him well before spunking cash on an expensive player signing.

Peter_Nobles_Wig
11-01-2015, 02:02 PM
"most important person at the club by some distance given his talent"

Fazakerley!!! :D

The Bedlington Terrier
11-01-2015, 03:28 PM
I have previously written to our venerable Co-chairman. Still waiting for a reply!

DarkCloud
11-01-2015, 03:40 PM
Well you probably should've nipped into that bar in Dubai where apparently he was having a swift one and watching yesterday's game. You could've given it to him personally!

1972Claret
11-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Is there room in the modern game for someone to build success starting with smaller base and growing it rather than just progressing by moving to a bigger club. Remember where Forest were when Cloughy too over?

Better way to achieve "legendary" status.