PDA

View Full Version : DON'T BLAME THE BOARD

Jay1
13-01-2015, 07:30 PM
Serious now guys, do not blame the board for the teams performance, they have kept things going and supported successive managers in the transfer market. CURLE cannot attract anyone of any quality to play for the club, he does not obviously have the respect in football for that. There is no need to go out we have the players already he just does not know how to get the best from them... Like I said in a earlier post HE HAS LOST THE DRESSING ROOM time to move him on. Let Tony Caig get us through the season to safety and we can start the next league campaign with a clean slate.

I still say we should sign CHEDWYN MICHAEL EVANS until the end of the season...

If you look out West there will be a couple of Fat @astard fat cats from NMP without a Job.. Who never really worked but spent their time in the Lakes, cycling , camping ect under the guise of charity or socioeconomic champions.. The sad thing is another fat cat partner will employ the Fat @astards in Taxpayers money 100k plus.

griff
13-01-2015, 08:42 PM
Curle may not be able to attract too many quality players to Carlisle, and a lot of that will be because the crowds have been trending downwards for several seasons, leaving the club short of sufficient funds to pay the sort of contracts that the Manager says players demand to come to Carlisle. That is simplistic, I know, but it's the starting point. This situation has arisen mainly because the BoD have, for whatever reasons, employed poor managers, continuing the downward spiral that the club has been in for a couple of decades. That has either need deliberate, or poor judgement, you choose. Whatever the reason, their performance has been such that in any other company they would not have survived in their positions. They should put plans in place to move the club on without delay.

Piglet_Phoenix
13-01-2015, 10:46 PM
Which director are you "Jay"?

Jay as in "J"?

John?

Or is that too obvious, Norman?

moorlad
14-01-2015, 07:59 AM
Honestly Piglet, if that is one of the directors it is the most worrying thing I have ever seen on here. His knowledge of football and command of the English language are utterly appalling ...

Oh.

Markovitch
14-01-2015, 12:44 PM
What was the last paragraph about? 100 grand to live in a tent? How do I get the wife on that gravy train?

Jay1
14-01-2015, 06:57 PM
Moorlad,

I have a tremendous grasp of the English language both written and oral, on this forum I am using my HI-Phone and have fingers like tree trunks, very difficult to hit the letters never mind the punctuation.
By the way my Knowledge of football is immense and far reaching more than your Armchair write on a bus ticket what you know.

BY THE WAY WERE YOU ostracised when a youngster?

BIG LETTErs or SMaLl it does not really matter.

The Institue of D

dalmationblue
15-01-2015, 07:19 AM
;D Ilove to read cyberspace slagging, Face to face different ball game.Whoever's to blame does'nt matter were as far back as my first crap, Every team in the last 4 years that come out of the Con League have past us. These clown's on the board and manager's appointed have took us to the edge, The club's rotten from top to bottom (thats excluding the office cat)I honestly don't know what our scouting policy is but clearly with 90% of what's been brought in it has'nt worked, Will we avoid the drop come May, With what we've got on board at the moment NO...

moorlad
15-01-2015, 08:46 AM
Moorlad,

I have a tremendous grasp of the English language both written and oral, on this forum I am using my HI-Phone and have fingers like tree trunks, very difficult to hit the letters never mind the punctuation.
By the way my Knowledge of football is immense and far reaching more than your Armchair write on a bus ticket what you know.

BY THE WAY WERE YOU ostracised when a youngster?

BIG LETTErs or SMaLl it does not really matter.

The Institue of D

Sorry Jay, you typed ect instead of etc the other day, that is not a mistake you made because of the size of your fingers, that is basic stupidity.

griff
15-01-2015, 08:58 AM
Or he knows more than he's letting on?

Jay1
20-01-2015, 07:05 PM
Griff,

There are many people on that game, Moorlad for instance.

Jay1
25-01-2015, 05:15 PM
There are many people to blame Andrew Jenkins is not one of them