PDA

View Full Version : Todays Game for gm gm

Narrowboat09
17-01-2015, 09:13 PM
After the ridiculous slating posts on here by so called fans who must have been at a different game to me I would like to offer my oppinions. We, apart from two goalkeeping errors were a match for the outstanding team in the league and if we continue to play with the same energy for the rest of the season we will be ok. Get behind the club and well be ok.

gm_gm
17-01-2015, 09:56 PM
Game of opinions fella...if we had played Blackpool today we would have scored nil.

I hope we stay up, I think we may do just that if we can sign ledesma and a centre forward, and a right Back.

...god help us

jolly_roger
17-01-2015, 10:11 PM
Without the two (arguable) goal keeping mistakes we would still have only ended up with a draw.

Bournemouth hardly got out of second gear, missed a few good chances, had a good goal disallowed and were denied a penalty.

In a two horse race we were third.

Having said that the new lads looked fairly promising but the overall lack of coaching and tactics was depressing.

the_idiotb_stardson
17-01-2015, 10:14 PM
I thought all the new signings were crap except Friers who actually has some pace.

Brin
17-01-2015, 10:17 PM
I thought all the new signings were crap except Friers who actually has some pace.

Taylor has pace but no guidance system to guide him towards the goal...

the_idiotb_stardson
17-01-2015, 10:18 PM
Taylor is hopeless.