PDA

View Full Version : Can Mods explain

thaimillerfan
18-01-2015, 11:36 AM
How is it that I was sin binned from yesterdays game on here when a Grimsby fan can put comments on the forum with no problem. 55 years a miller, no fights with anyone, respect Mods at all time. this is the second time for no reason please explain.
as an ex pat sometimes all I have is Millers mad

Rabbit
18-01-2015, 12:04 PM
Sorry about your troubles with the mods. On another matter,we've both supported the Millers from the late 50's, and I'm coming to Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Pattaya in February. Any chance of meeting up for a pint or two ?

howdydoo
18-01-2015, 12:36 PM
Maybe a mod took exception to your post in the EVANS OUT thread.

The mods have eased up of late and the site has been a lot better for it.

Seems strange you got a card for that because I don't think the bloke you aimed it at, would give a sh!t what you type, to be honest.

thaimillerfan
19-01-2015, 04:09 PM
Sorry about your troubles with the mods. On another matter,we've both supported the Millers from the late 50's, and I'm coming to Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Pattaya in February. Any chance of meeting up for a pint or two ?

Sure Rabbit would be great to chat live with someone who is a miller fan I do work here and only get weekends off let me know when you fly out and I will try to set a meeting up

thaimillerfan
19-01-2015, 04:14 PM
I dont really care to much if thats the reason great

TimeforAle
19-01-2015, 04:28 PM

Yeah it's cos you were a bit of a w@nker!! :-p

Rabbit
19-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Great. We arrive in Bangkok on Thursday 5th February. I have a Thai Sim card, the number is 09253 78322. If you can ring me sometime on 6th February, it would be great to meet up. We are staying at the Chateau de Bangkok on Soi Ruamrudee, before we go to Chiang Mai on february 10th, then back in Bkk on 15th. Look forward to meeting you.

avondalemiller
19-01-2015, 09:40 PM
Mick,...you could make a business out of meet and greet haha, do you realise that when we met before Xmas we didn't take any photos' of the 4 of us together. Talking to Moira Goodlad yesterday, told her that Denis was down your way still, i know he's heading to India soon. I'm meeting Ann in Sri Lanka 17th Feb. Take care buddy x

gramiller1959
20-01-2015, 08:25 AM
dont let mick take the pics he loses them all >:) >:-)

thaimillerfan
20-01-2015, 10:27 AM

Yeah it's cos you were a bit of a w@nker!! :-p[/quote]

Yeh a bit but not a lot like you well liked Ive noticed Idiot

thaimillerfan
20-01-2015, 10:31 AM
Mick,...you could make a business out of meet and greet haha, do you realise that when we met before Xmas we didn't take any photos' of the 4 of us together. Talking to Moira Goodlad yesterday, told her that Denis was down your way still, i know he's heading to India soon. I'm meeting Ann in Sri Lanka 17th Feb. Take care buddy x

Yes Ive been with him Chris he stayed at my home for a couple of nights he went a week ago to India.He's offered to pay my fare to go over but I'm not sure wife's not keen on India

thaimillerfan
20-01-2015, 10:40 AM
yeh but still got some Gram hahaha

TimeforAle
20-01-2015, 11:35 AM

Yeh a bit but not a lot like you well liked Ive noticed Idiot[/quote]

Can I have that again in English please my little ladyboy??

thaimillerfan
20-01-2015, 12:29 PM
goodbye

thaimillerfan
20-01-2015, 12:58 PM
Great. We arrive in Bangkok on Thursday 5th February. I have a Thai Sim card, the number is 09253 78322. If you can ring me sometime on 6th February, it would be great to meet up. We are staying at the Chateau de Bangkok on Soi Ruamrudee, before we go to Chiang Mai on february 10th, then back in Bkk on 15th. Look forward to meeting you.

There's another Rotherham lad here Yan from polish club cant pronounce second lol always likes a run round Nana road.

BradfordFozzie
20-01-2015, 01:46 PM

Yeh a bit but not a lot like you well liked Ive noticed Idiot[/quote]

Can I have that again in English please my little ladyboy??[/quote]

Warner was deducted half his match fee for saying that to the Indian batsman! >:) >:)

...and he didn't call him a ladyboy.