PDA

View Full Version : O/ T No sympathy for the atheists moaning about immigrants

the_idiotb_stardson
18-01-2015, 07:30 PM
You come on here bellyaching about immigrants taking your jobs and destroying our way of life but I have little sympathy for you lot.

You had a rich Christian culture which is nearly 2000 years old and you tossed it all away for a big mac.

You made your bed now lie in it.

KerrAvon
18-01-2015, 07:37 PM
#too much communion wine?

tony260674
18-01-2015, 07:40 PM
You come on here bellyaching about immigrants taking your jobs and destroying our way of life but I have little sympathy for you lot.

You had a rich Christian culture which is nearly 2000 years old and you tossed it all away for a big mac.

2000 years??
As a religious man I would have thought you would have been aware of the extent of Christian culture on these islands!!
Paganism was dominant until the seventh century so 1300-1400 years would be closer to the mark.

Casper64Frank
18-01-2015, 07:51 PM

Nothing wrong with a big mac..at least that's what all the failed asylum seekers thought at the Detention Centre they trashed last November.Costly as well.

If it`s a big mac you wear for flashing then I don't own one.

KerrAvon
18-01-2015, 07:55 PM
Big Macs are rubbish - not filling at all. Burger King is streets ahead,

the_idiotb_stardson
18-01-2015, 08:00 PM

2000 years??
As a religious man I would have thought you would have been aware of the extent of Christian culture on these islands!!
Paganism was dominant until the seventh century so 1300-1400 years would be closer to the mark.[/quote]

It came to these shores in the first century AD Tony.

We are not going to argue over a few decades are we?

Either way I think you get my point...it's been here a lot longer than 'pop idol'

gm_gm
18-01-2015, 08:27 PM
Tony, you would argue over the calorific value of a dodecahedron

RedMist(ake)
19-01-2015, 12:59 AM

Really? You think the driving force in positive western culture is Christianity? Let's be honest it's as bad as any other religion for oppression of women and what about *****phile priests and cover-ups? Or even for that matter the protestant/catholic divide that hasn't caused any bloodshed?

How a about a secular society where you can believe what you want as long as you adhere to the law of the land?

mikemiller
19-01-2015, 01:17 AM
Can't remember any racist scumbag on this site (and there have been quite a lot, unfortunately) ever declaring themselves to be an atheist - so (like many of your contributions) I've no idea where you've got that from - did you follow your doctor's advice to take your tablets before watching "Songs of Praise" this afternoon?

the_idiotb_stardson
19-01-2015, 08:06 AM
Can't remember any racist scumbag on this site (and there have been quite a lot, unfortunately) ever declaring themselves to be an atheist - ?

If any remark is symptomatic of the current age it is this one: the idea that someone is a "racist scumbag" because they moan about immigrants!

Why are people 'racist scumbags' if they moan about immigrants?

brassgnat
19-01-2015, 11:15 AM
If you see the link, about the 1%, no wonder they, through the media etc, have a vested interest in divide and rule. - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30875633)

walter10
19-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Can't remember any racist scumbag on this site (and there have been quite a lot, unfortunately) ever declaring themselves to be an atheist - ?

If any remark is symptomatic of the current age it is this one: the idea that someone is a "racist scumbag" because they moan about immigrants!

Why are people 'racist scumbags' if they moan about immigrants?[/quote]

Not everyone who moans about immigrants is a racist - but - every racist will moan about immigrants (unless it is them emigrating - then immigration is fine).

The racist who frequent this site (and there have been many) come on here to moan about immigrants.

But, equally, you are typical of the current climate, excusing racist for their prejudice and legitimising their abuse of immigrants.

the_idiotb_stardson
19-01-2015, 01:58 PM

Not everyone who moans about immigrants is a racist - but - every racist will moan about immigrants (unless it is them emigrating - then immigration is fine).

The racist who frequent this site (and there have been many) come on here to moan about immigrants.

But, equally, you are typical of the current climate, excusing racist for their prejudice and legitimising their abuse of immigrants.[/quote]

So whose racist Walt? Is it the man muttering about too many immigrants o

Galant
19-01-2015, 02:21 PM
People are atheist because they don't believe there is a god - a reasonable assumption since there has never been any evidence - not a shred- that there is one. Big Macs do exist and it is far more sensible to believe in them.
By the way protestant v catholic = death
Sunni v Shia muslims - death
Jews v arabs (various religions) = genocide
Christians (Hitler) v Jews = attempted genocide etc etc etc
Are you suggesting Cristians v Muslims a re-match (I think the crusades resulted in a draw). If so it will = death and in our country this time.
Anyway many immigrants are atheists and many are Christians and Jews and Muslims - it's got nothing to do with religion - it's about the shear number of people in a short space of time - me going to church isn't going to change that.
By the way religion v religion always = death because religion is a totally unnecessary construct of mankind from our days of ignorance, continued through indoctrination of the young and supported by a false promise of e

the_idiotb_stardson
19-01-2015, 03:02 PM
[quote="Galant"]People are atheist because they don't believe there is a god - a reasonable assumption since there has never been any evidence - not a shred- that there is one. Big Macs do exist and it is far more sensible to believe in them.
Are you suggesting Cristians v Muslims a re-match (I think the crusades resulted in a draw). If so it will = death and in our country this time.
Anyway many immigrants are atheists and many are Christians and Jews and Muslims - it's got nothing to do with religion - it's about the shear number of people in a short space of time - me going to church isn't going to change that.
By the way religion v religion always = death because religion is a totally unnecessary construct of mankind from our days of ignorance, continued through indoctrination of the

Galant
19-01-2015, 03:11 PM
I will take your word for that Idiot. Personally I don't frequent toilets where I am sure to find hundreds of male teenagers hanging around - nothing there for a straight atheist.

walter10
19-01-2015, 04:55 PM

But, equally, you are typical of the current climate, excusing racist for their prejudice and legitimising their abuse of immigrants.[/quote]

So whose racist

walter10
19-01-2015, 05:00 PM
[quote="the_idiotb_stardson"]People are atheist because they don't believe there is a god - a reasonable assumption since there has never been any evidence - not a shred- that there is one. Big Macs do exist and it is far more sensible to believe in them.
By the way religion v religion always = death because religion is a totally unnecessary construct of mankind from our d

Val_Mascal
19-01-2015, 05:26 PM

So whose racist

the_idiotb_stardson
19-01-2015, 07:04 PM

But, equally, you are typical of the current climate, excusing racist for their prejudice and legitimising thei

walter10
20-01-2015, 08:53 AM

But, equally, you are typical of the current climate,

Val_Mascal
20-01-2015, 09:04 AM

But, equally, you are typical of the current climate,

the_idiotb_stardson
20-01-2015, 02:53 PM

But, e

walter10
20-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Both Bushs' were God fearing men too. A pattern is emerging.

the_idiotb_stardson
20-01-2015, 04:17 PM
Walt, the games up.

You have finally admitted that the Iraq war was the caused by lunatic leaders in USA and Britain.

Galant
20-01-2015, 06:11 PM
I think the point that people are making Idiot is that the lunatic leaders were also VERY religious and this may influence their policies.
If you want to kill thousands then set one country against another - if you want to kill millions - make sure you set religion against religion.

the_idiotb_stardson
20-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Are you trying to tell me that the illegal invasion of Iraq was based on religion?

walter10
21-01-2015, 08:30 AM
Walt, the games up.

You have finally admitted that the Iraq war was the caused by lunatic leaders in USA and Britain.

Not really.

A member of my extended family is high up in the Catholic Church and another a Methodist Minister. They both possess a higher than thou superiority attitude which is only found in people of faith who think they are better than non believers. I think we have seen that attitude displayed on this message board.

I am thinking that it is this superior good over evil arrogance that is only gained through religion which was the underlying motivation that drove Bush and Blair.

the_idiotb_stardson
21-01-2015, 08:45 AM
You believe that if you want to Walt. You will be telling me the troubles in Ireland were a religious war next.

This man you are condemning as a religious maniac was the man you supported for the illegal slaughter in Irag.

As for the self righteous, no one compare with the liberal elite. They are absolutely incapable of asking themselves one question: "Am I a bigot?"

They are superb at telling everyone else that they are but unfortunately are reluctant to look in the mirror.

The new equality and diversity movement locks everyone else up for not agreeing with them. Sounds a touch self righteous doesn't it.

It has also took the menace out of the Labour party.
You might not remember this Walt but the Labour party once 'fought" for the workers.

walter10
21-01-2015, 08:57 AM
You believe that if you want to Walt. You will be telling me the troubles in Ireland were a religious war next.

This man you are condemning as a religious maniac was the man you supported for the illegal slaughter in Irag.

As for the self righteous, no one compare with the liberal elite. They are absolutely incapable of asking themselves one question: "Am I a bigot?"

They are superb at telling everyone else that they are but unfortunately are reluctant to look in the mirror.

The new equality and diversity movement locks everyone else up for not agreeing with them. Sounds a touch self righteous doesn't it.

It has also took the menace out of the Labour party.
You might not remember this Walt but the Labour party once 'fought" for the workers.

I'd compare the self righteous liberal elite to self righteous religious elite.

I would prefer a liberal Europe to the one ruled over by the iron fist of religious leaders

andt4jak
21-01-2015, 09:24 AM
All I can say is by the way you spout such rubbish you certainly live up to your "IDIOT".