PDA

View Full Version : O/T CAMiller's visit to Rotherham

Wombwell_Miller
21-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Hi CAM, not sure if this has been covered already but just wondered (apart from the main purpose of your visit) how your trip went overall. What were your thoughts on the NYS, has the town changed much since you last visited and did you meet any of the MM crew other than Zippy? Would've been nice to put a face to a but maybe next time eh?

TimeforAle
21-01-2015, 11:58 PM
Unfortunately I couldn't get out to meet CAM and the poor unfortunate sod had to suffer a lunch with Brin...now Brin likes his snap and talks a lot so CAM may have thought it was lunch with Jabba The Hut

CAMiller
22-01-2015, 12:57 AM
Hi CAM, not sure if this has been covered already but just wondered (apart from the main purpose of your visit) how your trip went overall. What were your thoughts on the NYS, has the town changed much since you last visited and did you meet any of the MM crew other than Zippy? Would've been nice to put a face to a but maybe next time eh?

Sorry I didn't make it to the pubs before the FA Cup game but didn't want to dampen everyone's spirits - I let the team do that later :-( Really liked NYS although a better result and a bigger crowd would have probably produced a more exciting atmosphere. Sat right behind Steve Evans but enough rows back to not be able to hear what he was shouting - Seat M151 actually.

Was privileged to meet Brin, Corner, Zippy and Casper64Frank during my week there and thank them all for their friendliness and company. I'm sure they will attest to what a hard man I am so not to be messed with on here

Brin
22-01-2015, 09:44 AM
Unfortunately I couldn't get out to meet CAM and the poor unfortunate sod had to suffer a lunch with Brin...now Brin likes his snap and talks a lot so CAM may have thought it was lunch with Jabba The Hut

and you talk about packing it in on here for receiving personal abuse...I wonder why you receive it fat head? :P :P :P :P :P

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD pick yer dummy up and get logged in you know it makes sense...judging by the time you posted 00.47am I bet there were some sherbets involved affecting your judgement..;D

Brin
22-01-2015, 09:48 AM

Sorry I didn't make it to the pubs before the FA Cup game but didn't want to dampen everyone's spirits - I let the team do that later :-( Really liked NYS although a better result and a bigger crowd would have probably produced a more exciting atmosphere. Sat right behind Steve Evans but enough rows back to not be able to hear what he was shouting - Seat M151 actually.

Was privileged to meet Brin, Corner, Zippy and Casper64Frank during my week there and thank them all for their friendliness and company. I'm sure they will attest to what a

Corner
22-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Haha CAMiller - what a tough guy he is. So scary my car went up in smoke en route to meeting him! >:) true story!

Always good to puts to faces and to beat Brin ... yes, I had my date with Cam before you Brin, oh and he paid :P :heart: :D

CAMiller
22-01-2015, 09:55 PM
Haha CAMiller - what a tough guy he is. So scary my car went up in smoke en route to meeting him! >:) true story!

Always good to puts to faces and to beat Brin ... yes, I had my date with Cam before you Brin, oh and he paid :P :heart: :D

I follow a simple rule of thumb on these matters. You show up in a brand new car and no red stilettos then you buy. Show up in a broken down car and red stilettos and I buy XD

Brin
22-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Corner and CA...don't know if you really know my other side but I only wear the red heels on my cross dressing weekends...Villamiller can confirm this as he showed me the other side of life...

I would never wear my heels in public...well unless I had jeans on that dragged on the floor...your win Corner and my loss on the meal...:heart: :heart:

NB. Wish i'd not sold my battered old Shogun now...may have got you to go Dutch...XD XD

CAMiller
23-01-2015, 09:21 PM
Corner and CA...don't know if you really know my other side but I only wear the red heels on my cross dressing weekends...Villamiller can confirm this as he showed me the other side of life...

I would never wear my heels in public...well unless I had jeans on that dragged on the floor...your win Corner and my loss on the meal...:heart: :heart:

NB. Wish i'd not sold my battered old Shogun now...may have got you to go Dutch...XD XD

On second thoughts, nothing would have put me off my sausage and mash more then you sitting opposite me in high heels XD