PDA

View Full Version : AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!

tom12026
27-01-2015, 02:02 PM
I have just been reading the threads from Albert bennet andTony1towner(amongst others) and I have had to look outside to make sure the world has not ended.Failing that I was going to put my head in the oven except it is electric.
Players come and players go,managers come and managers go.
Tonight and for the foreseeable future I will be going to the game and enjoying myself-win or lose.
I mean no offence to the posters I haved ,just used you for examples.

gramiller1959
27-01-2015, 02:05 PM
now you know why i started the time to shut the feck up thread :(

in fact al bump it :(

MadN3il
27-01-2015, 03:06 PM
some people are Idiots.Some are fools.Some are stupid.some are thick.Some have no brains.some are retarted.I call people who belive what this person has put.or responded to what this piggie fan as put.You are very gullible

tom12026
27-01-2015, 04:13 PM
some people are Idiots.Some are fools.Some are stupid.some are thick.Some have no brains.some are retarted.I call people who belive what this person has put.or responded to what this piggie fan as put.You are very gullible
ta mate.

gm_gm
27-01-2015, 04:26 PM
I have just been reading the threads from Albert bennet andTony1towner(amongst others) and I have had to look outside to make sure the world has not ended.Failing that I was going to put my head in the oven except it is electric.
Tonight and for the foreseeable future I will be going to the game and enjoying myself-win or lose.

Tom, dont let the football spoil the football pal, enjoy the occasion even if the football is shyte and we dont have a single shot on goal

frogmiller
27-01-2015, 04:56 PM

You should use a microwave to finish things - Faster by far than the traditional oven :)

gramiller1959
27-01-2015, 04:58 PM

You should use a microwave to finish things - Faster by far than the traditional oven :)[/quote]

PING!!! :O ... sorted ;D

tom12026
27-01-2015, 05:07 PM

You should use a microwave to finish things - Faster by far than the traditional oven :)[/quote]
and I thought they were proper cooks in La France.:D

gramiller1959
27-01-2015, 05:12 PM

and I thought they were proper cooks in La France.:D[/quote]

they are mate ... there it goes ... LE PING !!! XD

frogmiller
27-01-2015, 05:28 PM

and I thought they were proper cooks in La France.:D[/quote]

A load of crap!

Don't believe all they tell you!

Oh and the wine and cheese with that french bread is crap too!

Ellis_D
29-01-2015, 12:03 PM

Those people you speak of are usually the type who spell retarded with two T's, rarely use a capital letter at the start of a sentence but randomly put them in the middle of a sentence, like when they call people "Idiots", don't know that they should use a space after a full stop and don't know what the return/enter key is for. Just saying.