PDA

View Full Version : van veen

piddimiller
29-01-2015, 05:29 PM
We are supposedly interested in a Dutch striker who plays in the Dutch lower leagues at a club I've never heard of. His is Kevin van veen.

gramiller1959
29-01-2015, 05:35 PM
fee agreed with scunny but millwall also interested

piddimiller
29-01-2015, 05:36 PM
Fee may have been agreed but going from past experiences with us we should all know that means jack !

gramiller1959
29-01-2015, 05:38 PM
Fee may have been agreed but going from past experiences with us we should all know that means jack !

yep .. stevie may :(

kevthemaltbymiller
29-01-2015, 06:14 PM

yep .. stevie may :([/quote]

James Tavernier also springs to mind.

kevthemaltbymiller
29-01-2015, 06:16 PM

yep .. stevie may :([/quote]

James Tavernier also springs to mind.[/quote]

Edit got mixed up it was Dicko I was thinking off

millertop
30-01-2015, 11:41 AM
Gone to Scunny for three & half yr contract

Wonder_goal
30-01-2015, 12:26 PM
According to the player himself he spoke with you and Millwall yesterday evening but chose us, as we have a very rich owner who wants to rush to championship, suppose the new 18ml stadium probably swung it too.

gramiller1959
30-01-2015, 12:33 PM
According to the player himself he spoke with you and Millwall yesterday evening but chose us, as we have a very rich owner who wants to rush to championship, suppose the new 18ml stadium probably swung it too.

with you he will be virtually guaranteed first team football with us its a doubt .. ie JCH

Wonder_goal
30-01-2015, 12:36 PM
Good point, your gaffa gets through more players than I do cups of tea " which is a fair amount "

Clarke harris played for Franchise fc against us the other night, he's big and powerful,but,nothing special...he looked a bit ungainly to me.

I would rather have Paddy Madden personally,but,there you go.

How much did he set you lot back ?

gramiller1959
30-01-2015, 12:44 PM
[quote="Wonder_goal"

Clarke harris played for Franchise fc against us the other night, he's big and powerful,but,nothing special...he looked a bit ungainly to me.

I would rather have Paddy Madden personally,but,there you go.

How much did he set you lot back ?[/quote]

the 3.5 year deal would have done it too, cant see us offering more than 2 and that means 3months in reality :)

Gainsbro_Miller
30-01-2015, 01:48 PM
Plus, he didn't fancy finishing the season at Rochdale or Oxford!!!!!

millermanic
30-01-2015, 01:51 PM

Hmmm, our stadium cost over 20m, its built and we are already in the Championship, seems strange that any player would pick Scunny over us at the moment :/

MadN3il
30-01-2015, 02:24 PM
On titter gossip.Talked to Millwall and us.says done deal join SUFC 3.5 year deal

jolly_roger
30-01-2015, 02:25 PM

Hmmm, our stadium cost over 20m, its built and we are already in the Championship, seems strange that any player would pick Scunny over us at the moment :/[/quote]

The turn over of players though will put some off.

gramiller1959
30-01-2015, 02:34 PM
wondergoal, 400k you can have him for 850k ;D

Wonder_goal
30-01-2015, 02:46 PM

Hmmm, our stadium cost over 20m, its built and we are already in the Championship, seems strange that any player would pick Scunny over us at the moment :/[/quote]

Do you have out right ownership of your new stadium, or it it council owned ?

gramiller1959
30-01-2015, 02:48 PM

Do you have out right ownership of your new stadium, or it it council owned ?[/quote]

its ours, the land is on a 99year lease from the council, but lets face it in 99years new york will be worse than millmoor :) and we will need a new stadium

Wonder_goal
30-01-2015, 02:50 PM

The turn over of players though will put some off.[/quote]

It would put me off, Evans is lucky he is at your club and not anywhere else because no other chairman would sanction such pointless moves.

Evans signs countless players doesn't he, has a scatter gun type approach, isn't really sure what he's doing, then gets rid a bit down the line and keeps the ones which turn out to be good, then the cycle goes on.

I really don't think a manager worth his salt should

Millerboy08
30-01-2015, 03:10 PM
Have Ya van who ever he is and slag Steve off as much as Ya want!
both u and I know Ya would chop Ya left and right go nad off to be in our position atm!
Big mistake from him I think cant see scumthopre any where near championship I mean come on three points from Reg zone atm
Eeeee big dreams!

Wonder_goal
30-01-2015, 03:22 PM
both u and I know Ya would chop Ya left and right go nad off to be in our position atm!
Big mistake from him I think cant see scumthopre any where near championship I mean come on three points from Reg zone atm
Eeeee big dreams!

Did I say you weren't deserving of where you are ?..you have done well and deserve to be there on merit. All I did was question your gaffa's strategy, which is pretty baffling to say the least, when it comes to player recruitment.

Also, if you had any idea what you were talking about, since Robins has come in and has changed the squad beyond all recognition, we have shown top 4 form..also we have games in hand.

Chairman is ambitious with a new ground on a the way, I don't think me picturing us being at the business end, next season is out of the question by any means.

The club is progressing nicely, what's happening here is similar to h

Ravo_Miller
30-01-2015, 03:30 PM
Eeeee big dreams!

Did I say you weren't deserving of where you are ?..you have done well and deserve to be there on merit. All I did was question your gaffa's strategy, which is pretty baffling to say the least, when it comes to player recruitment.

Also, if you had any idea what you were talking about, since Robins has come in and has changed the squad beyond all recognition, we have shown top 4 form..also we have games in hand.

Chairman is ambitious with a new ground on a the way, I don't think me picturing us being at the business end, next season is out of the question by any means.

The club is progress

Millerboy08
30-01-2015, 03:34 PM
Just came across as a slag off toward evans the bloke is top draw back to back promo yes his signing strategy may baffle us miller but the bloke is doing well and keepin us in a fight for championship football next season.
Good look wi van van he is the man and hope to see ya in championship in next few years... Easy 6 for us! That's banter before ya go on on lol

gramiller1959
30-01-2015, 03:36 PM

It would put me off, Evans is lucky he is at your club and not anywhere else because no other chairman would sanction such pointless moves.

Evans signs countless players doesn't he, has a scatter gun type approach, isn't really sure what he's doing, then gets rid a bit down the line and keeps the ones which turn out to be good, then the cycle goes on.

I r

Wonder_goal
30-01-2015, 04:17 PM
I never said the guy couldn't manage, all I questioned was his attitude to signing so many players, players he often signs, to then move them out shortly after, he can't have 100% confidence in who he's signing.

I don't know how many chairman would let that happen at their respective clubs, because he seems to sign countless players for no reason, your player turnover since he's been there must be ridiculous.

That approach is bound to work, if you sign a shed load of players, some will undoubtedly turn out as good buys,but,how much money is/has been wasted ?

Doesn't he scout players to make sure they are right before he signs them ?

caytonmiller
30-01-2015, 05:32 PM
I never said the guy couldn't manage, all I questioned was his attitude to signing so many players, players he often signs, to then move them out shortly after, he can't have 100% confidence in who he's signing.

I don't know how many chairman would let that happen at their respective clubs, because he seems to sign countless players for no reason, your player turnover since he's been there must be ridiculous.

That approach is bound to work, if you sign a shed load of players, some will undoubtedly turn out as good buys,but,how much money is/has been wasted ?

its understandable from the outside looking in for you to make such assumptions. though if you look at the fees we have paid out in the past 2 n half seasons it would total around the 1.5 million pound mark..
as mentioned above, agard sale, wembley playoffs. promotion money. the income outweigh

miller
30-01-2015, 06:16 PM
I wouldn't worry about our manager to much, as Mark Robbins as had 5 clubs in 8 years as a manager, and as a player 13 clubs in 15 years.
NOT A STAYER IS HE.

deMiller
30-01-2015, 06:16 PM

I have to agree with you to some degree that Evans cant have 100% confidence in some players he brings in and I think hes wasted a fair amount this way.

I think the reason you are getting such a poor reception on this board however is that you seemed to come on and gloat about your chairman and n

jolly_roger
30-01-2015, 06:45 PM

Evans signs countless players doesn't he, has a scatter gun type approach, isn't really sure what he's doing, then gets rid a bit down the line and keeps the ones whic

Ravo_Miller
30-01-2015, 06:57 PM

This approach is bound to work!!!???? That is as daft a comment as is made by some of the people who post on here.

If it was really that easy to get a side the size of the Millers promoted - just sign loads of players - don't you think other clubs our size might just try it????? After all, its "b

millermanic
30-01-2015, 07:03 PM

There are no (none, zero, zilch) other clubs the size of the Millers competing in the Championship currently. [/quote]

Yes there is, and they are 1st and 5th in the Championship

millavanilla
30-01-2015, 07:11 PM

There are no (none, zero, zilch) other clubs the size of the Millers competing in the Championship currently. [/quote]

Yes there is, and they are 1st and 5th in the Championship[/quote]

not forge

Ravo_Miller
30-01-2015, 08:15 PM

Yes there is, and they are 1st and 5th in the Championship[/quote]

Bournemout

millertop
30-01-2015, 08:26 PM
Good deal for him and will probably be better off at Scunny , wouldn't be gauranteed to have many games with us and could end up at bury/ Oxford XD
And more than likely we wouldn't give him 3.5 deal .

Millerboy08
30-01-2015, 08:29 PM

Doesn't he scout players???? Av you been on the pipe on "the wall in scunny"
We're in the second tier of English football and were a professional football club not a pub team!
If course he feckin does!!!!!
Mate have a minute and think before mouth is opened!!!!

millermanic
30-01-2015, 09:05 PM

Yes there is, and they are 1s

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
30-01-2015, 10:36 PM

He clearly doesn't not properly and no evidence of learning from mistakes.

As for money wasted, he's wasted loads, but believe what you want, folk don't seem to realise there's agent fees, sign on fees and sometimes loan fees. There's also paying players off when we could have got a small fee or done a free transfer which has happened too many times and still no evidence of learning from mistakes as it's happened several times this season. The amount of players we have gone through is a joke. As for the money the club has made, does that make it ok then to waste money needlessly?? Great business plan. :s :/

People talk about short memories, but I remember the two admins crystal clear. Don't worry about it two promotions. :/ :s

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
30-01-2015, 10:44 PM
And before someone has a go for being negative, I can't be positive about a big negative such as waste. I could pretend it's not happening, but that is also being negative.

miller_Jam84
31-01-2015, 12:53 AM
Going on another clubs forum trying to show off over a player choosing you over us. Grow up you plank bragging about a 18 million pound stadium you sound like a ten year old. Where's the proof we even spoke to him i very much doubt we did.

caytonmiller
31-01-2015, 01:32 AM

As for money wasted, he's wasted loads, but believe what you want, folk don't seem to realise there's agent fees, sign on fees and sometimes loan fees. There's also paying players off when we could have got a small fee or done a free transfer which has happened too many times and still no evidence of learning from mistakes as it's happened several times this season. The amount of players we have gone through is a joke. As for the money the club has made, does that make it ok then to waste money needlessly?? Great business plan. :s :/

People talk about short memories, but I remember the two admins crystal clear. Don't worry about it two promotions. :/ :s[/quote]

fact is Amanda we can see the income from club earnings.

Millerboy08
31-01-2015, 10:28 PM

People talk about short memories, but I remember the two admins crystal clear. Don't worry about it two promotions. :/ :s

Wonder_goal
01-02-2015, 12:24 AM

Doesn't he scout players???? Av you been on the pipe on "the wall in scunny"
We're in the second tier of English football and were a professional football club not a pub team!
If course he feckin does!!!!!
Mate have a minute and think before mouth i

Wonder_goal
01-02-2015, 12:31 AM

I have to agree with you to some degree that Evans cant have 100% confidence in some players he brings in and I think hes wasted a fair amount this way.

I think the reason you are getting such a poor reception on this board however is that you seemed

Wonder_goal
01-02-2015, 12:35 AM
You seen Van Veen's woman, she's a right sort...good job he's ended up here, you lot would have been all over her.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2vjyd1l.jpg

Look at that bit of dutch, prime crumpet..lipstick even matches your club colours.