PDA

View Full Version : RAF jets intercept Russian bombers in the skies

gramiller1959
29-01-2015, 06:01 PM
RAF jets intercept Russian bombers in the skies over Bournemouth
Typhoon jets on high alert were dispatched from two RAF bases and flew alongside the long-range Russian Bear aircraft until they were out of the region.
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK - view external link (www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2930573/Russian-bombers-skies-Bournemouth-RAF-jets-scramble-intercept-intruders.html)

Derbymiller
29-01-2015, 06:15 PM
the cold war never ended really putin is pushing the west to show russians he is still the man to lead them. this is not the first time putin has don this what with the ukraine situation and the shooting down of a passenger jet. The west response is to devalue russian oil via its saudi allies

Brin
29-01-2015, 06:15 PM
Gram...This is nothing new as the article shows Russia pulled this stunt last October...Putin is just testing our nerve but one things for sure if we were to send one of ours over Russia..it wouldn't return ..so something now has to be said to stop this stupidity...

As if Russia could stop a nuclear attack if they were so stupid to start a war...is Putin the new Hitler? He'd be stark raving mad to even contemplate trying to start any kind of war with the west...

Millerlez
29-01-2015, 06:21 PM
According to the bbc they were flying in such away to disrupt passenger flights.

WorcestershireMiller
29-01-2015, 06:36 PM
Mods wheres the OT before the title,LOL

Yellow card for Gra ;)

In all fairness, they do this quite regular up north, over the top of Norway then down towards Scotland, but along the English channel is a bit naughty.

The Russian Baltic Fleet will be out in the Atlantic so they dont get iced up, GCHQ will be monitoring them.

UpTheMillers_Wrighty
29-01-2015, 07:30 PM
Yeah I totally agree, Evans for Prime Minister!!! ;D

the_idiotb_stardson
29-01-2015, 07:55 PM
Can't believe you have all fallen for the hype about Putin.

He is doing what any decent leader would do, standing up to the most evil greedy, destructive and blood thirsty EU/USA alliance

I would love Putin to be our leader in the UK.

CTMilller
29-01-2015, 08:13 PM
CSKA Moscow showing interest in Championship League leaders' players? Seems a bit OTT. Could just enquire like other clubs do.

(Thought I'd help justify this not having an OT tag...)

crashbang
29-01-2015, 08:34 PM
Typhoon jets on high alert were dispatched from two RAF bases and flew alongside the long-range Russian Bear aircraft until they were out of the region.
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

DOH! They have been doing this for ever since I remember. It's all a game . They have an exercise we scramble a jet , they wave coke cans at each other .]
FK me talk about scare mongering

http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=2600

crashbang
29-01-2015, 08:42 PM
And Gram .
They wern't flying over Bournemouth.

Read the fkn article
"Skies south of Bournemouth"
In other words . Not in our air space .
Get a grip ffs.

jolly_roger
29-01-2015, 08:44 PM
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

DOH! They have been doing this for ever since I remember. It's all a game . They have an exercise we scramble a jet , they wave coke cans at each other .]
FK me talk about scare mongering

http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=2600[/quote]

Correct

What surprises me is that we've still got a jet to scramble

crashbang
29-01-2015, 08:58 PM
What suprises me is that that old bear is still air worthy.

First flown in 1952.

That is a libary pic from September

Plus in article .
"A tousand foot away to signal to the pilot"

Hence my coke can statement.
I kid you not.

mcbrewer
29-01-2015, 09:02 PM
RAF Jets have been intercepting Russian Aircraft since the 50s

gramiller1959
29-01-2015, 09:42 PM
And Gram .

Read the fkn article
Get a grip ffs.

if your brain was half as big as your mouth you would have realised i copied and pasted the daily mail article !

so why do i need to read the article ? i didnt get anthing wrong :) may be the paper did ?

its you that needs to get a grip :/

crashbang
29-01-2015, 10:24 PM
And Gram .

Read the fkn article
Get a grip ffs.

if your brain was half as big as your mouth you would have realised i copied and pasted the daily mail article !

so why do i need to read the article ? i didnt get anthing wrong :) may be the paper did ?

its you that needs to get a grip :/[/quote]

Yes you did you thick toohat. you said the plane was over Bournemouth.(post 1)
Where did you get that from?
you bell end.

It wasn't even in our air space.
Pity you don't have as many brain cells as youre post count.

gramiller1959
29-01-2015, 10:27 PM
click the link and read if you can and stop being a half wit :(

what did the guy say you was on here the other night EMBARRASSING ? he was right

you know the link that is also in post 1 :blue: - view external link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2930573/Russian-bombers-skies-Bournemouth-RAF-jets-scramble-intercept-intruders.html)

crashbang
29-01-2015, 10:29 PM

what did the guy say you was on here the other night EMBARRASSING ? he was right

WHERE DOES IT SAY "OVER BOURNEMOUTH "?

gramiller1959
29-01-2015, 10:31 PM

WHERE DOES IT SAY "OVER BOURNEMOUTH "?[/quote]

errr what is the headline in the article thicko ?

crashbang
29-01-2015, 10:34 PM
Then read it it says SOUTH.
NOT even in our fkn air space you goon.

gramiller1959
29-01-2015, 10:37 PM
Then read it it says SOUTH.
NOT even in our fkn air space you goon.

dont try changing the subject now you made your self look stupid again :(

as the guy said keep off the aldi lager stop being embarrassing and next time get one of your grand kids to read it to you as they will be able to read better than you

BradfordFozzie
29-01-2015, 10:42 PM
Without wanting to take sides the headline reads...Russian Bombers in skies over Bournemouth: RAF scramble to intercept intruders.

No grey area there really.

millavanilla
30-01-2015, 10:34 AM
Like roy orbison said...its over... XD