PDA

View Full Version : fao the greetin' face tim sisterhood...

imtheboy
30-01-2015, 09:58 AM
Is being a professional victim and moaning/complaining to websites/forums/phone-ins/newspapers/news agencies/the church/the UN etc etc that difficult?

Reason I ask is that I think you fhuds have brought me down to your level and I might give it a go..

Thanks,

Disgruntled,

Cambourne.

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
30-01-2015, 10:14 AM
Oh dear God, the complete lack of awareness of your fellow Sevco FC fans is laughable.

bluek
30-01-2015, 11:23 AM
Is being a professional victim and moaning/complaining to websites/forums/phone-ins/newspapers/news agencies/the church/the UN etc etc that difficult?

Reason I ask is that I think you fhuds have brought me down to your level and I might give it a go..

Thanks,

Disgruntled,

Cambourne.

The day the yahoo has something to bitch about will be the first.:(

HB
30-01-2015, 01:04 PM

Thanks,

Disgruntled,

Cambourne.

You reacting to people again, imthereactionaryboy :?

imtheboy
30-01-2015, 01:06 PM
Where?

HB
30-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Oh dear God, the complete lack of awareness of your fellow Sevco FC fans is laughable.

Imrb spends much time complaining about traits in others. which he clearly has himself.

It's not an uncommon thing.

HB
30-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Where?

Here boy - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=780&fid=289&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110297581#p37186066)

imtheboy
30-01-2015, 01:29 PM
No.

Happy to help.

CB_1874
31-01-2015, 09:26 AM

Thanks,

Disgruntled,

Cambourne.

The day the yahoo has something to bitch about will be the first.:([/quote]

:? ...

bluek
31-01-2015, 09:59 AM

Thanks,

Disgruntled,

Cambourne.

The day the yahoo has something to bitch about will be the first.:([/quote]

:? ...[/quote]

You know what I mean >:(

It's not one of my clearest posts XD