PDA

View Full Version : O/T and for dinner tonight...

Brin
30-01-2015, 07:57 PM
It used to be called tea but if i'm to move in the same circles as Kempo then it is dinner...

I have in front of me thick cut venison steaks slightly covered with red currant jelly with onions and capers followed with a chilled Merlot (cannot stand room temperature wine)...maybe that may go against me :s

Shows the girls are away tonight...:D

villamiller
30-01-2015, 08:04 PM
It used to be called tea but if i'm to move in the same circles as Kempo then it is dinner...

I have in front of me thick cut venison steaks slightly covered with red currant jelly with onions and capers followed with a chilled Merlot (cannot stand room temperature wine)...maybe that may go against me :s

I think you are not telling the truth ...egg and chips ...or. Maybe burger and chips :D :D :D

CAMiller
30-01-2015, 08:33 PM

Is this the interview trip? Hope it all goes well if it is?

CAM

Brin
30-01-2015, 08:34 PM

I think you are not telling the truth ...egg and chips ...or. Maybe burger and chips :D :D :D[/quote]

XD XD XD XD ...to use a quote off her...quote 'How dare you!" I've sent you a pic as my Daughter asked me what I was having for 'tea' How dare she say 'tea'

loyalmiller
30-01-2015, 08:40 PM
a chilled Merlot (cannot stand room temperature wine)..D

Peasant!! You can take the man from Brinsworth but you can't take Brinsworth from the man. ;-)

crashbang
30-01-2015, 08:53 PM
Made a beef stew yesterday, left it in fridge overnight (Tastes better)
Bought some Atora today, made the lightest Dumplings ever. Hendersons relish.
Glass of the old Rioja.
Lush.

frogmiller
30-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Rabbit curry :D

fromafar
30-01-2015, 09:37 PM
Frogmiller, haven't seen a Rabbit for years, mind you, plenty of lamb and beef.!

kempo
30-01-2015, 10:33 PM
As suspected chilled Merlot did make me wince but to be honest I am in favour of drinking wine as you like it.

I did read a good tip from the Maitre D' of a top Leicestershire restaurant...if you don't want to pay a penny more than 20 quid and don't want your partner to know then tell your Sommelier that you like Beaujolais.

Brin
30-01-2015, 11:23 PM
a chilled Merlot (cannot stand room temperature wine)..D

Peasant!! You can take the man from Brinsworth but you can't take Brinsworth from the man. ;-)[/quote]

XD XD honestly I once tasted a warm wine and I thought no more and from that day I thought chilled only...should I ever be invited to your establishment you know my desired requirements... ;D

Brin
30-01-2015, 11:28 PM
As suspected chilled Merlot did make me wince but to be honest I am in favour of drinking wine as you like it.

I did read a good tip from the Maitre D' of a top Leicestershire restaurant...if you don't want to pay a penny more than 20 quid and don't want your partner to know then tell your Sommelier that you like Beaujolais.

Thank you Kempo for your honesty on what can be a delicate subject with so many connoisseurs on here...;D