View Full Version : Scott Brown

ZombieSkelper
02-02-2015, 10:55 AM
Man of the match yesterday and the target of the bun rage

http://i62.tinypic.com/69fdbo.jpg

bluek
02-02-2015, 12:27 PM
Disgusting ****bag.

I noticed fernando ricksen footage on youtube from charity match has had comments disabled.
What the phuck is wrong with these people :blue:

Nevermore666
02-02-2015, 12:32 PM
I can't stand Scott Brown but this goes beyond.
I agree utter scumbag.

CB_1874
02-02-2015, 04:57 PM
Ersehole of a guy.

PS. Any word on the 10 year old boy who got a bottle bounced off his coupon from a Celtic fan?

spameater1
02-02-2015, 05:02 PM
Ersehole of a guy.

PS. Any word on the 10 year old boy who got a bottle bounced off his coupon from a Celtic fan?

Ersehole,a bit more than that I would think.Two wrongs make a right according to Ayrshire Ranger.TFT loyal. >;)

ZombieSkelper
02-02-2015, 05:03 PM
Ersehole of a guy.

Im sure you'll keep us all up to date

CB_1874
02-02-2015, 05:09 PM
Ersehole of a guy.

Ersehole,a bit more than that I would think.Two wrongs make a right according to Ayrshire Ranger.TFT loyal. >;)[/quote]

Only in the mind of Spvnkeater is a muppet saying horrible things on twitter comparable with a boy getting a bottle smashed off his face. :blue:

CB_1874
02-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Ersehole of a guy.

Im sure you'll keep us all up to date[/quote]

Aye, because you won't.

spameater1
02-02-2015, 10:04 PM
Ersehole of a guy.

Ersehole,a bit more than that I would think.Two wrongs make a right according to Ayrshire Ranger.TFT loyal. >;)[/quote]

Only in the mind of Spvnkeater is a muppet saying horrible things on twitter comparable with a boy getting a bottle smashed off his face. :blue:[/quote]

The original post was about a moron using a footballers dead sister to score some sort of sick point.Unlike yourself AR I refuse to get involved in whataboutery.For the record I hope they catch the piece of vermin that bottled the laddie and throw the key away,what team he supports is irrelevant.

CB_1874
03-02-2015, 05:18 AM
I know what the op was about and I condemned it. Unlike Bhumskelper who couldn't bring himself to condemn the piece of sh1t who burst a 10 year olds face open with a bottle.

Fair enough, Spvnkeater?

ZombieSkelper
03-02-2015, 10:22 AM
Aj what a phucktard you are.

It goes without saying whoever threw a bottle at the wee boy's face is a c*nt and deserves everything coming to him.

Do we have to spell everything out on here for clowns like you?

bluek
03-02-2015, 10:34 AM
So maybe someone should have started a thread about the bottle thrower or fernando abuse zombie?

We all know there are cuunts from all clubs who shame us.
Starting threads like this only leads to tft.
Glass houses

Try sticking to gloating about Rangers and stay away fae this shoite.

ZombieSkelper
03-02-2015, 10:37 AM
The thing is bluek, aj doesn't give a phuck about the wee guy who was hit with the bottle.

He doesn't like me so is using what happened as an excuse to have a go at me, he's a knobend,

bluek
03-02-2015, 10:40 AM
I imagine aj thinks the same as the rest of us on subjects like this.
You open up all sorts with this type of thread.
Not needed

ZombieSkelper
03-02-2015, 10:50 AM
I'll decide what I post and dont post, cheers.

bluek
03-02-2015, 11:07 AM
No bother. Just given ye ma opinion :)

HB
03-02-2015, 11:09 AM
There's another thread about a rangers boy who got hurt and is rightly condemned with no reference to any other incidents (ie no tft)

Then there is this thread with hvns bluek and cb unable to control themselves, and then blaming the op saying "what did yo expect (from morons like us)".

Bluek, I dont expect any better from cb but I'm surprised at you.

Thats all Im saying.

bluek
03-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Haven't seen the other thread HB. Doesn't change my opinion on this subject matter.
Saw the ricksen youtube thing days ago. Didn't post about it for the reasons I've already explained.
**** are ****. We all have them.

Steen hive
03-02-2015, 11:35 AM
Haven't seen the other thread HB. Doesn't change my opinion on this subject matter.
Saw the ricksen youtube thing days ago. Didn't post about it for the reasons I've already explained.
**** are ****. We all have them.

Sadly indeed there are "supporters" out there who just do not know the script :blue:

I for one was chuffed to see so many support Ricksen and his family through this terrible time.

It must have been hard for Brown to lose his sister so young.

For the young loon to be assualted in that manner was terrible, as said earlier I hope his heroes visit him and I would like to think by now the numpty involved has been visited too.

Fitba banter on here is guid usually, some drag it down with petty squables, however as I will repeat again :zzz: It is only a game

bluek
03-02-2015, 11:36 AM
btw I've also mentioned the chanting on Sunday from my own support on another thread, so I'm pretty comfortable with my viewpoint and how I see things HB :)

spameater1
03-02-2015, 11:48 AM
For the majority of normal fitba supporters the likes of Brown and Ricksen are just panto villains to be booed by the opposition fans and I'm sure the players themselves lap it up,but I'm afraid there are certain excuses for human beings a**** both sets of supporters who would indeed rejoice at anything bad happening to these players.Is it not about time the decent OF Fans started to come out and condemn their own supporters who masquerade as Human Beings?

bluek
03-02-2015, 11:56 AM
Is that not what we've been doing :?

It's not exclusive to the OF ( that's not a tft comment btw ;D )

spameater1
03-02-2015, 12:02 PM

Fair enough Blue but surely you must admit the majority of the real nasty stuff seems to come from OF Fans.

HB
03-02-2015, 12:24 PM
For the majority of normal fitba supporters the likes of Brown and Ricksen are just panto villains to be booed by the opposition fans and I'm sure the players themselves lap it up,but I'm afraid there are certain excuses for human beings a**** both sets of supporters who would indeed rejoice at anything bad happening to these players.Is it not about time the decent OF Fans started to come out and condemn their own supporters who masquerade as Human Beings?

Something thats always struck me about the sort of moronic tft you have on this thread is that the one side (in this case the hvns but in other cases the tims) are replying to something by saying 'you are just the same'. Therefore the yardstick for each set of morons is the other side. And they wonder why others call us the 'twa cheeks' :D

CB_1874
03-02-2015, 01:42 PM

It goes without saying whoever threw a bottle at the wee boy's face is a c*nt and deserves everything coming to him.

You're right, it did go without saying and would have remained so if I hadn't brought it up. But you carry on posting your wee twitter pics (the ones that suit you that is).

bluek
03-02-2015, 01:48 PM
HB
I've read the other thread. Except you didn't just condemn the act, did you.
I'm disappointed

HB
03-02-2015, 02:07 PM
HB
I've read the other thread. Except you didn't just condemn the act, did you.
I'm disappointed

I felt it was a superb condemnation. Clear and succint and distinctly lacking in any whataboutery whatsoever. No, Im sorry to disappoint you but it was an excellent condemnation.

bluek
03-02-2015, 02:17 PM
That's not how it reads HB but to avoid turning this into another boring OF tft I will leave it at that :(

bluek
03-02-2015, 02:19 PM

Fair enough Blue but surely you must admit the majority of the real nasty stuff seems to come from OF Fans.[/quote]

It does seem that way, unfotunately the old sectarian issues still prevail to send some aff their heads :(

HB
03-02-2015, 02:23 PM
That's not how it reads HB but to avoid turning this into another boring OF tft I will leave it at that :(

HAHA or because the sentence "BTW I condemn this." is pretty fekin clear :D :D

bluek
03-02-2015, 03:08 PM

HAHA or because the sentence "BTW I condemn this." is pretty fekin clear :D :D[/quote]

So was mine. Didn't stop you spitting the dummy.
That'll be different I suppose :zzz:

HB
03-02-2015, 03:15 PM
My condemnation was streets ahead, mate. It alsi had no tft - that's the next level and really what you should be aiming for.

Premiership condemnation. Not diddy league p1sh.

bluek
03-02-2015, 03:21 PM
My condemnation was streets ahead, mate. It alsi had no tft - that's the next level and really what you should be aiming for.

Premiership condemnation. Not diddy league p1sh.

Typical tim. Full of his own inflated self importance while denying the blatantly obvious :(

HB
03-02-2015, 03:23 PM
The obvious thing is we're in different leagues. In all respects.

You're going to have to deal with that.

bluek
03-02-2015, 03:28 PM
Well, thats a whole different debate for a whole different thread O:)

HB
03-02-2015, 03:30 PM
It's not. There is no debate.

bluek
03-02-2015, 03:34 PM
Fascist :blue:

HB
03-02-2015, 03:45 PM
only slighlty

happytim
03-02-2015, 04:50 PM
and so football continues to bring out the worst in human behaviour.

some people need thier fekin heeds examined.

ZombieSkelper
03-02-2015, 05:56 PM

You're right, it did go without saying and would have remained so if I hadn't brought it up. But you carry on posting your wee twitter pics (the ones that suit you that is).[/quote]

Like I told bluek, I'll post what I want and certainly don't need permission off a phanny like you. Thanks :)

CB_1874
03-02-2015, 06:13 PM

You're right, it did go without saying and would have remained so if I hadn't brought it up. But you carry on posting your wee twitter pics (the ones that suit you that is).[/quote]

Like I told bluek, I'll post what I want and certainly don't need permission off a phanny like you. Thanks :)[/quote]

Get you, sister. :D

ZombieSkelper
03-02-2015, 06:17 PM
Great comeback, probably best you go back to "ignoring" me. :)

Mickybhoy
04-02-2015, 05:42 PM
Didnae hear hvnboy squeelin when Hearts buses wer stoned at ibrox...f@nny

CB_1874
04-02-2015, 05:44 PM
Didnae hear hvnboy squeelin when Hearts buses wer stoned at ibrox...f@nny

You need to open your eyes then, Timmy.

Mickybhoy
04-02-2015, 05:46 PM
Can you put it up for us ??

John65
04-02-2015, 05:50 PM
I know what the op was about and I condemned it. Unlike Bhumskelper who couldn't bring himself to condemn the piece of sh1t who burst a 10 year olds face open with a bottle.

Fair enough, Spvnkeater?

Absolutely incredible that you would hijack a thread like this with whitabootery.
Just when I thought you couldn't get any lower -

CB_1874
04-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Can you put it up for us ??

Aye, I'll trawl back pages to find the post where I condemned it.

Mickybhoy
04-02-2015, 05:52 PM
Good man...wont hawd ma breath though

CB_1874
04-02-2015, 05:57 PM
Good man...wont hawd ma breath though

Pity.