PDA

View Full Version : Four from the Toon loaned to Rangers

Ed_ScottishFitba
03-02-2015, 07:33 AM
I wonder how this was arranged? Check BBC site - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31099950)

Poguemahone
03-02-2015, 07:52 AM
Fat Mick and his Sports Direct cohorts picking the team at Ibrox now???;D

bluek
03-02-2015, 08:17 AM
I would think any opportunity to try to freshen up the existing squad should be welcomed.

JimmyHaze
03-02-2015, 08:20 AM
the rangers squad needs it for sure, it could work but it could also upset the dressing room balance bringing in 5 from one place

seems manager had no say on it either

BobJRDobbs
03-02-2015, 08:29 AM
any credible manager would resign on principle >:(

wait a minute, they don't have a credible manager XD XD XD

angusros
03-02-2015, 08:35 AM
Any talk of Ashley having undue influence over Rangersevco5088 is way off the mark :D

Poguemahone
03-02-2015, 08:38 AM
I would think any opportunity to try to freshen up the existing squad should be welcomed.

I admire your optimism in the face of adversity and humiliation Bluek.

A bit more needed than a "freshen up" at Ibrox me thinks.

Did you have a good time oan sunday??;D

bluek
03-02-2015, 08:54 AM
Hospitality was great.
Seats were great. I could have spat on Easdales etc if I was that kind of individual I was that close to them >:(

Game went to script.

Wisnae overly comfortable wae some of the chants - but that's normal for me O:)

bluek
03-02-2015, 09:01 AM
the rangers squad needs it for sure, it could work but it could also upset the dressing room balance bringing in 5 from one place

seems manager had no say on it either

Hes hardly unique in being given players he doesn't know about.

orfc
03-02-2015, 09:03 AM
Says "five" :P

Anyways, ashley now owns the training ground, half the matchday squad, and pulls the strings for half the board

The "wealth-beyond-counting" glasgow business and rangers men are getting their ****s handed to them on a platter. Can you imagine if Ashley ran a country, he'd make putin look soft and indecisive.

AguyIknow
03-02-2015, 12:12 PM
any credible manager would resign on principle >:(

wait a minute, they don't have a credible manager XD XD XD

And to be fair to the guy he HAS already tendered his resignation XD

AguyIknow
03-02-2015, 12:16 PM
Hospitality was great.
Seats were great. I could have spat on Easdales etc if I was that kind of individual I was that close to them >:(

Game went to script.

What chants weren't you overly comfortable with Plukey?

Thought it rather ironic that the The Bares were chanting "Jimmy Saville - he's one of your own" followed up by GSTQ.

Poguemahone
03-02-2015, 03:26 PM
Hospitality was great.

Game went to script.

Good stuff Bluek and although no quite the same I get a few invites tae hospitality at Luton Town.:D

Aye the games was pish and a predictable 'stroll in the park'for Celtic... maybe another three years before we get another one??

DeezAreGood
03-02-2015, 03:35 PM
What was the final net total sponsorship received by the SPFL for the big one, will it cover the A&E bills :D

bluek
03-02-2015, 03:41 PM
Hospitality was great.

Game went to script.

Good stuff Bluek and although no quite the same I get a few invites tae hospitality at Luton Town.:D

Aye the games was pish and a predictable 'stroll in the park'for Celtic... maybe another three years before we get another one??[/quote]

It will take Rangers 3 years of improvement to get close to celtic pogue but unfortunately I think we will be seeing each other again before then.

bluek
03-02-2015, 03:43 PM
Hospitality was great.

Game went to script.

Thought it rather ironic that the The Bares were chanting "Jimmy Saville - he's one of your own" followed up by GSTQ.[/quote]

Nothing better to do with your time on a Sunday afternoon AtimIknow?

You do surprise me :zzz:

Poguemahone
03-02-2015, 03:51 PM
Hospitality was great.

Game went to script.

Aye the games was pish and a predictable 'stroll in the park'for Celtic... maybe another three years before we get another one??[/quote]

It will take Rangers 3 years of improvement to get close to celtic pogue but unfortunately I think we will be seeing each other again before then.[/quote]

Aye Bluek you are probably right.:(

bluek
03-02-2015, 03:55 PM
Hospitality was great.

Game went to script.

It will take Rangers 3 years of improvement to get close to celtic pogue but unfortunately I think we will be seeing each other again before then.[/quote]

Aye Bluek you are probably right.:([/quote]

How is the Luton Town hospitality pogue?

I'm sure the free bevvy and food are just as good as up here, and the game is pr

AguyIknow
03-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Hospitality was great.

Game went to script.

Thought it rather ironic that the The Bares were chanting "Jimmy Saville - he's one of your own" followed up by GSTQ.[/quote]

Nothing better to do with your time on a Sunday afternoon AtimIknow?

You do surprise me :zzz:[/quote]

Nothing better to do??? It was a much publicised clash between two well supported clubs in a national cup semi-final. Would it surprise you to learn I also watched some of the game between Dons and DU as well?? Which was a much better game imho but that may "surprise" you too :?

orfc
04-02-2015, 09:08 AM
I also think it's a disgusting rumour I've just made up that rangers deliberately got the hearts game abandoned so's they could wait until they'd strengthened their team before playing their rivals for the automatic promotion spot. Absolutely scandalous thing to think, I'm ashamed.

Katfrommandoo
04-02-2015, 10:09 AM
Genuine question. Does anybody know who are paying the wages for these players. Is it a case of Rangers paying them out of Ashly's loan and therefore him getting it back or are Newcastle paying them wholly or partly.

Poguemahone
04-02-2015, 03:53 PM
Hospitality was great.

Game went to script.

Aye Bluek you are probably right.:([/quote]

How is the Luton Town hospitality pogue?

I'm sure the free bevvy and food are